No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao Can Restore His Old Form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at Bob...

another words... Make me my money b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Yeah just think if he took the wussy way and only fought once a year and made them hand picked old washed up opponents or out their weight class or both combined! :WORD:
      old washed up opponents???

opponents out of their weight class???lets list mannys last few opponents

Jmm-39-best weight lightweight

Bradley-140 fighter

Jmm-once again-38 lightweight

shane-40-hadnt won in 2 years

Margo-washed up hadnt won in 2 years

none of these fighters were ranked top 5 in the division the fights took place when they happened

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Arum and his legacy will be remembered for two things: 1. He did everything he could to make sure pac didn't fight may by possibly spoiling his cash cow (and cause he absolutely hates may). 2. He's a piece of **** promoter who only manipulates and severely damages the sport.
        Except he's majorly responsible for creating a large number of superstars in the sport...most which never ended up in the poor house..so yeah try again. I don't like the man either but at least I can give him credit where it's due.

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        GBP and oscar get the same amount of scrutiny here. the hell you talkin about? arum is under the spotlight more cause he likes to talk bull**** on a weekly basis.
        Really? Show me because i'd love to see it...all my time here and i've yet to see schaeffer and oscar come under anywhere near as close the level of berrating and scrutiny. Weekly basis? If you look up where most of the posts here come from you'll find 11 articles posted here are from 1 single article elsewhere..so yeah it gives the impression he's always talking when he's not. Schaeffer and Oscar do their bidding through media they own (Ring Magazine) and P.R. people mostly now..yet their actions (not words) betray the public ideology on the two. If I was a fighter i'd roll with arum 99 out 100 chances I got to sign with either company. Fact remains is Pacquaio was with GBP and Mayweather with Top Rank instead the vitriol here would be reversed prior to Pacquaio becoming a star no of the so called life long boxing fans here had anything to say about Arum. I would highly recommend anyone with an issue with Arum to go look up his story..the dude paid some major dues in the sport and made plenty of black and latino fighters more money than they would've made otherwise. I respect his hustle, even if I don't always agree with his choices.

Comment

Arum is milking Pack, but pack is too dumb.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is sad Arum doesnt give a rats ass bout Manny

Comment

ya just think he probably wouldn of been knocked out cold by an 80 yr old

Comment

This sounds just like Roy in 2004-2005.

The beginning of the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  This is sad Arum doesnt give a rats ass bout Manny
                  you aint lyin its beyond sick as much as i talk smack about manny the only hate i have is for bob arum. he will keep sticking pac in there even if he loses a few more in a row he does not care he just says all i can do is ask manny to get his head checked aka cash my check when he refuses

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    This sounds just like Roy in 2004-2005.

The beginning of the end.
                    But who is Floyd's Tarver? Martinez? Alvarez?

Comment

Originally posted by wess View Post
                      but who is floyd's tarver? Martinez? Alvarez?
                      tbd..............

Comment

Working...
                      X