Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley Calls Out Ricky Hatton for UK Showdown.. Who Wins? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane ain't done in the ring. He'll be a stepping stone for Keith Thurman and other prospects.

Comment

If theres Steroid testing Hatton wins By Ko if No Steroid testing Mosley by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        SSM is my all time fav fighter but like another poster said he is having a hard time letting it go.
        1. he cant come to the realization that he is past it and done
        2. he needs more money to keep that fine piece of az he has

im so bothered im going to spell it out
        SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD SHANE!
        WHAT THE FAWK ARE YOU THINKING ?
        COME ON MAN!
        bump.............

Comment

Mosley seems desparate for a payday. Washed up or not Mosley is made to order to KO Hatton. Hatton is a come foward wrestler-mauler type of fighter and he is not hard to hit. Mosley has shown if he can hit you he has lots of power even in his old age.Hatton does not take a punch that well these days. Mosley still has his iron jaw. So you have two fighters slugging it out but Mosley can easily hurt Hatton and Hatton does not hit hard enough to hurt Mosley.

Comment

You're a hall of famer, Shane. If you want to come back, be willing to fight the best.

Only coming back to pick off the low hanging fruit is disrespectful to the sport, the fans, and your legacy.

Comment

Mosley might not be able to beat the upper echelon but he still has some fights left in the tank. Even if he's not as good as he once was it doesn't mean he needs to retire just yet. If an artist still has a passion to paint, even if their eyesight isn't quite as good as it once was, it doesn't mean the artist should stop painting!

Mosley lost to some top tier fighters in Pacquiao and Mayweather, lost to Alvarez at a 154 (which isn't a good weight for Mosley) and drew with Mora who has actually beaten Vernon Forrest before (who Mosley lost to twice years ago). Speaking of which, Mosley lost 4 fights between 2002 and 2004, beating De La Hoya in between should he have retired then? His career has been a rollercoaster ride for a decade now, it's nothing new. Wins and loses.

I think people are pulling the retirement card out for Mosley too soon. We should put things into perspective. True he's not as good as he once was, but he could still fight on for a few years yet and beat a lot of younger fighters out there. If he can do that, does it mean those younger fighters should retire too because they can't beat Mosley?

Comment

Both washed up. But Shane would literally walk through Hatton.

Comment

I think Mosley would make a good commentator. He's well spoken and much easier to understand than Roy Jones, he's a classier PED user.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    I think Mosley would make a good commentator. He's well spoken and much easier to understand than Roy Jones, he's a classier PED user.
                    Jones doesn't slur his speech Mosley does so your a little backwards here

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Jones doesn't slur his speech Mosley does so your a little backwards here

Roy Jones talks at 500mph and can't explain what he's thinking very well.

Comment

Working...
                      X