No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Tried To Cheat Against Demarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Wonder what record Margacheato would have if he wore transparent gloves through out his career. (thats TS's other idol)
    Yeah, that cheater wouldn't have gone very far, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      I have exposed you my good friend. lol
      Not really my friend, theirs only a small group of people here who actually talk boxing here and I am cool with them. The rest do the same everyone else does.

Comment

lol the hate begins broner did not try to cheat and if he did dont you think he would have instead used different gloves instead of letting his opponent use the same dirty gloves on him you know how dumb you people sound

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Only one reaching is you. I just posted the facts yeah the title was on purpose cause why not let the haters get butt hurt. when the info came that it was girls gloves I looked at it objectively provided the info i found, posted the pics and left it at that.
          looked at it objectively? you? not in this lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            looked at it objectively? you? not in this lifetime
            always. haters just always hunged up. Like you why you follow me around? cause of what I said about trout and you still butt hurt. Admit it? you a guy who catch internet feelings. doesnt matter what I say you will always go against me, that why you have followed me into multiple threads just to attack me for no reason other then you didnt like what i said about trout. pathetic.

your pathetic cause you take what is said to heart. See ROSS CALIFORNIA disagree with me here and put me on blast, so what I'll keep that in this thread. I am not gonna follow him and troll him thread after thread LOL.

Comment

Broner vs Demarco

Op they used the same gloves and Broner made him look amateur just like Floyd did to Marquez.....same ol same ol way.

Broner hit the man at will, you could have put 16oz gloves on him and have Demarco bare handed a he would still beat Demarco.

Comment

Ross California took a **** all over your pathetic, weirdo attempt at trying to pull wool over Margarcheatos fans eyes. You won over a couple of your fellow Margocheater fans who know about as much about boxing as a mouse, but real boxing fans know the deal with you Homer.

Sad, lmmfao!

Comment

Ross California took a **** all over your pathetic, weirdo attempt at trying to pull wool over Margarcheatos fans eyes. You won over a couple of your fellow Margocheater fans who know about as much about boxing as a mouse, but real boxing fans know the deal with you Homer.

Sad, lmmfao!

Comment

i thought the gloves were checked before every fight

Comment

In all seriousness; using gloves that came as the manufacturer made them is not "trying to cheat." by any stretch.

The bottom line is that either the gloves were tampered with or they were not.

Comment

Working...
                      X