Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Collins Vows: I Will Knock Roy Jones Jr. Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it's not like you're the first, second, 3rd, so on and so fourth..

Comment

Time warp.

Comment

Due to the high demand for this, 2 huge television networks are battling to show the fight, it'll be either on Paramount Comedy or the History channel.

Comment

Collins basically retired on top, although it was 15-16 years ago. But he never was KOd, which is something we can't say for Roy. Like most, I'd have liked to have seen this 15 years ago... but we don't have that luxury. I'll watch this fight, although I won't expect any 1997 flashbacks.

Comment

Collins is going to fight Jones. Tua is on the comeback trail Mosley is negotiating a fight and Hopkins is fighting for another belt. As boxing fans did we somehow get stuck in some weird time warp and its really the mid 1990's and not the year 2013? What was that? Did I just hear the tune from "The Twilight Zone"?

Comment

eubank had on the floor and there for the taking in the first fight, he was wobbling all over the place!
              but, the posing took presidence over a ko and it cost him....eubank always had trouble with the irish, the two ray close bouts were epic irish toughness.
              collins was very tough but, a younger benn would have battered him easily.
              as would jones,toney,hill,nunn etc....

Comment

What is going on here?

Collins is a nice guy, he's a family man and I know he respects Roy, his fighting days are long past him and he's happy.

This whole thing reeks of pantomime

Comment

Working...
                X