No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Not going by real weight he isnt , there is only 3-4 pound between them and if you reasearch their fight weights and weigh in weights and dimension there is only 2-4 pounds between Floyd JMM and Manny , all coming from ythe same divisions and all fighting in the same divisions , the only reason Floyd can go to 154 and win is because of his class nothing to do with weight because he gives it away the the 154 pounders , you do know Manny was heavier than Floyd fighting JMM .

So Floyd is huge compared to Juan is he lol .
    i said naturally..but since you wanna weigh jmm's baby fat then you could say they're about the same size, lol... if it makes you sleep at night , be it..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      simple ..becuase floyd is naturally huge compared to marquez...it'll always be viewed as a mismatch...
      Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Hey larry why not fight floyd at 154 vs Maritnez at 154 see who is the real champ at 154?
      If floyd is really as good and you say then he should take teh real challenge at 154 against Martinez??
      same logic
      lets wait for your answer
      he can make 154 so dont give us that he is a MW bullshi t
      Styles make fights you fooken Fl omo! Floyd is a counter puncher JMM is a counter puncher and one has to get out of his comfort zone and make the fight happen or else we will jus see two guys dancing all night and you know that poosie floyd won press the action
      comparing apples to oranges dumb az
      Floyd is clearly the bigger one out of the three and your dumb az goes by weight hahha what a fooken newbie
      Lol marquez is 5'7. Floyd is 5'8 and is too huge for him

But 5'11 martinez is same size as floyd.

You guys need to make up your minds

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post

i never said floyd is the same size as sergio ..were talking about size, not height

Comment

With JMM new physique they're close to the same size.

Stating "huge" as a difference in mass between them is absurd.

They have about an inch in height difference, and a few pounds walking around weight different, and they're last weigh-ins were a couple lbs apart.

Andre Ward and David Haye is a HUGE difference in size.

Comment

simple ..becuase floyd is naturally huge compared to marquez...it'll always be viewed as a mismatch...
            i said naturally..but since you wanna weigh jmm's baby fat then you could say they're about the same size, lol... if it makes you sleep at night , be it..
            I didnt say they they were the same I said Floyd is 2-4 pound bigger , you said he was huge compared to JMM which is fanboy BS , I can prove what I said you cant prove what you said , so if you want to lie to yourself to keep your fragile image of Manny intact go ahead but it dont change the facts .

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post

Where the fuk did I say he is the smae size? This is why I dont like floyd he cherry picks all his opponents, biggest reward with less risk
              why not challenge yourself and fight Martinez at 154
              if he wins thats fooken awesom if he loses then fawk it he lost to a bigger stronger guy but he at least challenged himself

you are the same idiot that claims martinez should fight at 168 against 6 ft Andre Ward, 6ft 1in Carl Froch thats 2-3 inches in height alone

so by your logic if Fraud Bummweather is too small for sergio at a weight they can both make by 2 inches then Martinez is too small to fight Ward and Froch at weight they can both make by 2-3 inches
              hahaha nice try

Comment

I'd love to see this fight. JMM has, one way or another, formed into a well chiseled WW. He seems slower than he was 3 years ago and was getting popped by Manny almost at will. Having said that JMM is hitting harder and seems more willing to engage. I'd like to see Floyd deal with a more aggressive Marquez. Having said that Mayweather still gets the win but it's the best fight to be made at ww.

Comment

Where the fuk did I say he is the smae size? This is why I dont like floyd he cherry picks all his opponents, biggest reward with less risk
                  why not challenge yourself and fight Martinez at 154
                  if he wins thats fooken awesom if he loses then fawk it he lost to a bigger stronger guy but he at least challenged himself

you are the same idiot that claims martinez should fight at 168 against 6 ft Andre Ward, 6ft 1in Carl Froch thats 2-3 inches in height alone

so by your logic if Fraud Bummweather is too small for sergio at a weight they can both make by 2 inches then Martinez is too small to fight Ward and Froch at weight they can both make by 2-3 inches
                  hahaha nice try
                  Look I get it you dont like mayweather and he probably beat up your favorite fighter at spme point. 43-0 cash king and the face of boxing get used to it.

Comment

juan timed floyd running into some overhands in the first fight, you didn't notice cuz juan was too weak, it'd be funny because although floyd would likely still win, i'd wager he'd get wobbled a couple of times on his way to the 12th, likely from the same type of punch mosley buckled him with the second time around

Comment

honestly this would prob. be a much better fight than the first time around because floyd cant move like he used to.

That doesn't mean it should happen though. I'd rather see floyd fight a new face who is also a live dog. There aren't many guys to chose from that meet that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                      X