No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Why didn't Floyd fight Pac when everyone wanted to see that fight? It would of been for the RING belt correct?

If Floyd is so great then why not fight for the RING belt at 154? I mean he is ranked #1 over there as well right?

I take it he's going to wait for the ones at 154 to lose and get credit for it in a fantasy setting.
    who does one fight for the ring belt at 154??? canelo alvarez??? dont make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Come on man, that was just a little joke.

Seriously, I agree 100% that floyd had the size advantage in the fight. That said, he didn't impose that size to win the fight.

If they fight again, floyd will have the size advantage. If he uses it, then the fight will end early and brutally. He just isn't ****in with floyd. Period!!!!!!!
      I didn't argue the underlined. I never said Marquez can compete with Floyd. What I said was Floyd did in fact have the size advantage. BTW, the shorter arms that you said in the other post is another factor of the size advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I didn't argue the underlined. I never said Marquez can compete with Floyd. What I said was Floyd did in fact have the size advantage. BTW, the shorter arms that you said in the other post is another factor of the size advantage.
        shorter arms I'd disagree. PWill is an easy example of this.

Mayweather is like Iverson if you've ever seen them both in person. There arms are crazy long for their size.

Ultimately, if you read my posts, thats why I pick floyd to win a lot of fantasy fights under 147. His reach always allows him to fight at a great distance from his opponent.

Comment

Perfect fight for Floyd. He already knows he would win.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            if that makes u happy. but this is boxing. if u are gonna twist a fact that makes little difference, u are being untrue to the sport. there are weight classes for a reason. and in the grand scheme of things 1 or 2 lbs is bigger but what matters is the weight class. dont be an ass. wayy too much of that nonsense around here nowadays.
            its a simple fact. if you take that as being an ass then so be it.

im being untrue to the sport for saying mayweather is bigger than pac and marquez? ohhkay!

your right about there being weight classes for a reason. pac and marquez shouldnt be at 147. the guys pacquiao has fought at 147 were all bigger than him bar marquez. 140 is where they would find guys there own size.

Comment

No!

No just NO please! FMWJR made Marquez look amateur and dominated him the entire fight with such ease that it became one of the most boring fights ever!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                its a simple fact. if you take that as being an ass then so be it.

im being untrue to the sport for saying mayweather is bigger than pac and marquez? ohhkay!

your right about there being weight classes for a reason. pac and marquez shouldnt be at 147. the guys pacquiao has fought at 147 were all bigger than him bar marquez. 140 is where they would find guys there own size.
                pac should be at 147. im tired of hearing that crap if he didnt belong there, he wouldnt be fighting there. hes more than comfortable at the weight and at the weigh ins he comes in at the full limit on a regular basis and even if u say everyone hes fought at 147 was bigger than him, the absolute same could be said of floyd too or do u realize what ur saying is extremely flawed???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  shorter arms I'd disagree. PWill is an easy example of this.

Mayweather is like Iverson if you've ever seen them both in person. There arms are crazy long for their size.

Ultimately, if you read my posts, thats why I pick floyd to win a lot of fantasy fights under 147. His reach always allows him to fight at a great distance from his opponent.
                  Uh, didn't you reference shorter arms concerning Marquez?? So how can you now possibly disagree??

Comment

hell no i at least wanna see floyd fight a guy that will push him.

horrible fight cant believe anyone would even call for a rematch when the fight shouldnt have took place the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      pac should be at 147. im tired of hearing that crap if he didnt belong there, he wouldnt be fighting there. hes more than comfortable at the weight and at the weigh ins he comes in at the full limit on a regular basis and even if u say everyone hes fought at 147 was bigger than him, the absolute same could be said of floyd too or do u realize what ur saying is extremely flawed???
                      disagree. fighters generally weigh in and then put on a fair bit of weight overnight. floyd is actually more suited to 147 than pacquiao because he has a ridiculously long reach and is a good 2 inches taller.

and you cant really say the same for floyd because ricky hatton wasnt bigger than him, marquez wasnt bigger than him and sugar shane was about the same size as him.

Comment

Working...
                      X