No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Big Dunn sees no reason for a rematch. Floyd didn't beat JMM because he is bigger, he won becuase he is better.
    nooooo.. A LW thats never been in that division in his life didnt have issues. No...its natural to blow up that fast, to fight a overweight WW! That would not get on the unofficial scales the night of the fight after NOT making weight at the weigh in....NO THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      no lets not.

marquez only fought at welterweight because he was fighting pacquiao. pacquiao is about the same size as marquez. mayweather is bigger than pacquiao and marquez.

mayweather should either fcuk off to his 25th retirement or go and beat martinez. thats the only fight he has got left that does anything for him legacy wise.
      strange floyd was 150 on fight night with ortiz..manny was 150 with bradley and 151 on fight night with juan

Comment

lol at people saying floyd needs to go to 160 yet in his last ww fight he weighed in at 150 and mannys last ww fight he weighed in at 151 but floyd needs to go to mw and manny is to small for 154.lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          strange floyd was 150 on fight night with ortiz..manny was 150 with bradley and 151 on fight night with juan
          are you really disputing the fact that mayweather is bigger than pac and marquez?

Comment

Big Dunn sees no reason for a rematch. Floyd didn't beat JMM because he is bigger, he won becuase he is better.
            Lol, good ole Dunn claiming size wasn't a factor. Yes, Floyd is better than Marquez. But size does in fact play a sizable roll in boxing. How can you possibly deny this??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Lol, good ole Dunn claiming size wasn't a factor. Yes, Floyd is better than Marquez. But size does in fact play a sizable roll in boxing. How can you possibly deny this??
              But size does in fact play a sizable roll in boxing. absolutely true bush. Never said it didn't hughgrantbaby, sorry I mean bushbaby!

As for the floyd/jmm fight-floyd didn't use impose his size to beat him. He boxed. He used his reach-which is going to be the same whether he weighs 130 or 170.

Moving forward, please, please- don't take what I've said for one particular fight and try and extrapolate it to the whole boxing universe.

Comment

f#ck that ****. i know you saw the first fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  In that fight, how was it?

Comment

But size does in fact play a sizable roll in boxing. absolutely true bush. Never said it didn't hughgrantbaby, sorry I mean bushbaby!

As for the floyd/jmm fight-floyd didn't use impose his size to beat him. He boxed. He used his reach-which is going to be the same whether he weighs 130 or 170.

Moving forward, please, please- don't take what I've said for one particular fight and try and extrapolate it to the whole boxing universe.
                    Yeah, throw in your little name calling too. Go ahead boy. I parley as a man. No matter how you try & twist it, the fact is Marquez was a lightweight who moved up 2 divisions to fight a Floyd who was a welterweight for years. The size advantage was clearly Floyd's period. Even between 2 welterweights there are size advantages. Margarito was bigger than Cotto. How much more of an advantage would Floyd have over Marquez??

That's the fight I'm referring to, none else.

Comment

How did Floyd impose/use his notable size advantage against Marquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X