Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never really enjoyed watching his fights, but I can't say I'm a detractor of his. He's a good fighter and among the best in his weight class. However, he needs to stop making excuses and switching trainers. At his age he can't afford any more unnecessary distractions. Choose a trainer and accept your losses like a man.

Comment

i like chad , but i also agree he sort of put you under the bus with the excuses..

i commend you for taking the high road tho , coach..

Comment

a signed glove of his would be great scully lol anything

Comment

How in the world did I miss this thread? I'm one of Chad's biggest fans on here and have been for a long time. But kev is as big a fan and I'm ok with him getting whatever it is he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
            How in the world did I miss this thread? I'm one of Chad's biggest fans on here and have been for a long time. But kev is as big a fan and I'm ok with him getting whatever it is he's getting.
            You're the only other poster I thought of here when I read this thread. It had to be between me and you.

Comment

im a big dawson fan and cant wait for him to fight pascal and beat that ass!

Comment

KEV, let me know when it arrives...

Comment

Will do. Thanks a LOT John, whatever it is. I can't wait to get it. It will be my first ever boxing...thing, from a boxer I have ever had. And for it to be given to me by you, makes it 2x awesome.

Comment

Sit down with your tight pants

Comment

I don't know honestly, I can't say I've noticed anybody represent Chad like that in the last year (or more). I'm sure there may have been a few guys from back before, but as for currently...there was one guy who had a chad dawson avy who got offended when I said Chad looks more like a fan of Andre Ward than an opponent....I'd venture it's that guy. I believe he's still rocking his avy after the loss, and you can tell he was a big fan by the way he spoke of Chad.

Comment

Working...
                      X