No announcement yet.

Whos k9's mandatory now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I'll root for any decent fighter to take the title off of K9. Ishe is definitely capable of getting a decision. Molina will undoubtedly beat Spinks, no way he loses to a fighter so faded. My hope is that Rosado can somehow intervene and get a fight with Molina so he has a chance to regain his mandatory spot.

i like ur idea my hope is that should fernando guerrero lost to quillin they should make rosado/guerrero 2 kinda like a cross-roads match you know? it would be do or die for both fighters

but i like ur idea to a game molina is a exciting molina

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
      i like ur idea my hope is that should fernando guerrero lost to quillin they should make rosado/guerrero 2 kinda like a cross-roads match you know? it would be do or die for both fighters

but i like ur idea to a game molina is a exciting molina
      Guerrero is a natural MW though, while Rosado is a natural LMW. They're both still relatively young fighters, so no need for a cross-roads fight. I think Rosado would've only stayed at MW had he beaten GGG, but since he didn't, I think he'll try to reclaim his place at LMW. Guerrero could fight N'Jikam/Vera/Proksa/Lee if he loses to Quillin.

Comment

Working...
      X