No announcement yet.

Arum "Who the **** knows about Lucas Matthysse"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    Typical Arum. He's the same guy that said, "nobody outside of boxing knows who JuanMaMarquez they confuse him with JuanMaLopez".
    lmao i missed that haha

Comment

Bwuk Bwuk

Rios & Bradley.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        lmao i missed that haha
        That was his excuse for not making Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 when JMM was with Golden Boy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-pacfoes112710

“The casual sports fan just doesn’t know Marquez, as witnessed by the attendance [of 4,920 at this fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena against Michael Katsidis] on Saturday. He’s a wonderful fighter and a great young man, but the casual fan doesn’t know Juan Manuel Marquez from [World Boxing Organization featherweight champion] Juan Manuel Lopez.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

oh here we go with the why so and so don't get behind their fighter. you sound like the ignorants who say Cubans don't support their fighters. do you know the Argentine population in the US? Hell do you even know where most of them reside?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

They manage to come out for the soccer team. The US vs Argentina in Red Bull stadium had more powder blue and white jerseys in the stands than red white in blue. They have a nice following in LA as well. Now if you tell me argentines dont like boxing then ill buy that. Otherwise you better learn english or he'll never make the kind of money he deserves.
          Yea... You you're ignorant as **** judging by your first post and the last sentence of this post. welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

Arums been on a roll lately

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yea... You you're ignorant as **** judging by your first post and the last sentence of this post. welcome to my ignore list.

Im ignorant? What did I say that was disrespectful?

Comment

Matthysse lost to Judah like Rios beat Abril. In the corrupt Bob Arum world. Too bad for him that these ****ty decisions can't be hidden with the internet around. Everyone knows.

Comment

Silly bob. Technically just promoted your rival. Sometimes it's best to say nothing lol

Comment

For a promoter who claims to be "above" all promoters and a professional educated man, Arum is sure sounding more like a street punk in all his last interviews. Bad mouthing great boxers just because they are not in his stable.
                    I bet if Mathysse signed with TR he would talking about HOW GREAT HE IS.
                    The old snob should STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                      That was his excuse for not making Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 when JMM was with Golden Boy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-pacfoes112710
                      haha typical bob

Comment

Working...
                      X