Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Whats funny is Mexicans are the only ones where this will injure their pride, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Whites, Blacks, etc etc quit and its whatever. Mexicans are the Alpha Males.
    Just click play, ese. Videos will start at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Just click play, ese. Videos will start at the right time.
      I dont believe it ese, you great at photoshop.

Comment

Thats right salido is a worrior mikey"quitter"garcia is a biatch a pinche rajon pussey won a belt quiting on his stool pussey that aint no world champion a joto that tells his brother and his papi he cant stand the pain

Comment

I don't like Ward at all, he's boring and headbutts and clinches too much but he made Dawson quit like a puto, and that's always a plus.

Comment

[QUOTE=jsfd26;12937644]Salido needs to drop this dude, pull his trunks down and show him what real COJONES look like.]
            Your boy Siri got taken to school and his only recourse is this blowhard machismo. Tell you what forget these points and let's bet some cold hard American cash on the rematch. I'll put 10k on each of Mikey's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Featherweight Orlando Salido feels he was not given a full fight versus Mikey Garcia last night in New York City. Following the match, Salido who went to Roosevelt Hospital for a check up, and tests revealed that he suffered a broken nose. The former champion is not exactly sure when he suffered the injury, but he believes his nose was busted in the early rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Yeah, busted by a punch. Mickey had to take a head. You're done Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Broken nose is a broken nose right, who cares where it came from

And this post clearly shows your hatred for Garcia. He deserved to get head butted and nose broken? Why are you so butt hurt that Garcia whooped that ass?

And no holding is not illegal
                He wanted Salido to win just so Gamboa's stock could rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  He wanted Salido to win just so Gamboa's stock could rise.
                  its very obvious what their agenda is here, LOL sad really.

Comment

Why are yall trying to diss my boy mikey?he outclassed the best fighter
                    at 126.Made it look like easy work.I would agree if salido punches
                    did the damage,But it was his head that did.We should be talking about
                    mikey skills he displayed.But no everyone wanna downplay him.wtf

Comment

He was coming on, and yet we don't know how long he would've kept it up, it's an entirely separate storyline. Fact of the matter is he lead with his head, perhaps intentionally, and he caused more damage than any number of landed shots had in the entire fight. If the fault is on anyone it's on Salido.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch though, and I think they should do VADA testing for it as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X