No announcement yet.

The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Isnt Jr suspended or something like that. I cant see Bob just throwing Jr back in there unless he had a tune up first.
    I don't know if he's been officially suspended or not but I remember Kizer saying it would probably be 6 months. So I'm sure chavez can have a tune up fight around march/april whatever then fight martinez later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Isnt Jr suspended or something like that. I cant see Bob just throwing Jr back in there unless he had a tune up first.
      He's supposed to fight someone in the WBC top 10, and then fight Martinez in September. I don't want to see Sergio in unnecessary rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        I agree.

It's an even 50-50 matchup. This is the best fight at 160 - both are skilled and aggressive undefeated KO artists.
        exactly. This is a tough one to call but as I predicted before, they would both touch the canvas. This is an exciting fight. No question about it.

Comment

That's a good fight but I still think Golovkin might be too strong. I don't think Quillen is as physically tough as Rosato!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Sergio is wasting his remaining fights though.

Instead of carving out a legacy as one of the great Middleweights, certainly the best since Hopkins, he's fighting Martin Murray and a pointless Chavez rematch.

He could be cleaning out 160 by fighting Geale, Pirog, Golovkin, Quillin and unify titles to end his career, but nope.....
            Martinez probably has three fights left. Murray is one. Who he fights after is a toss-up to me, and I think it depends on if the other titlists fight each other. If Golovkin/Geale/Quillin don't fight, then I don't think Sergio is even gonna try to unify.

Comment

Kid Chocolate don't want any.... why else would he turn down a fight last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I agree. He's caught that bug.
                I know what you referring to, and it's not even comparable. Mayweather fighting Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto, and now either Guerrero/Bradley are far far far and away better than Sergio fighting Barker, Murray, and a Chavez rematch. It's more along the lines of Manny fighting Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez 4 when he did.

Comment

i think this would be a good next fight for golovkin...two strong punchers going at it..

Comment

quillin...........lol. he's on hbo's berto overhype program.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      quillin...........lol. he's on hbo's berto overhype program.
                      All you ever do is bash and ridicule boxers.

Quillan is not Berto, he's more of an aggressive puncher - he has a more entertaining style. He doesn't hold his opponents' arms a lot like Berto does.

Comment

Working...
                      X