Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the tougher fight for Floyd Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushbaby didn't you say 2 days ago that Trout had Prime elite JMW power?

Comment

I think Trout and Alvarez should fight and find out...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        Reading through this thread it seems like people think Trout is some huge 6'2" southpaw with a 80" reach and an ATG jab.

Dude is 5'10" with a 72" reach.Yeah, he's bigger than Mayweather, but he isn't going to tower over him. He isn't a physical fighter either. He relies on defense and outboxing his opponents. Something that Mayweather is better at doing than he is.
        Exactly.

Trout is a finesse fighter with little to no pop in his punches. And hes damn sure not outboxing Mayweather and he doesnt hit hard enough to take him out so how does he win? By being an inch taller? FOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Exactly.

Trout is a finesse fighter with little to no pop in his punches. And hes damn sure not outboxing Mayweather and he doesnt hit hard enough to take him out so how does he win? By being an inch taller? FOH.
          Just like DeMarcus Corley.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Just like DeMarcus Corley.
            119-108? You might need a better example.

Comment

119-108? You might need a better example.
              That was prime fresh legs JWW Floyd, btw. Not past prime old legs,154 Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills
                How about "The winner of Trout-Canelo."
                unnecessary. trout has been better in the division for a longer period. that's the problem with you Floyd stans, you want other fighters to be in a tourney killing each other before Floyd fights them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"No doubt" it is trout. Bigger than Canelo and has an awkward southpaw style that Floyd has problems with before. He'd be the biggest southpaw Floyd will ever face. Pretty smart, slick and has a good jab. He is also young and hungry like Canelo. Trout beats Canelo imo.
                  I'm not saying Trout beats Floyd, but he definitely has a bigger chance than canelo.
                  I'm not hating on Floyd-Canelo though since it is the money fight. But I'm definitely hating Floyd-guerrero.

Comment

Bushbaby didn't you say 2 days ago that Trout had Prime elite JMW power?
                    Sure did, what of it?? Austin Trout has more power than any small/shot fighter ginger has faced to date, period. If not name me the shot/smaller fighter that had more power.

You're supposed to stop jr welterweights in a jr middleweight fight. You're supposed to stop shot fighters like Cintron, Mosley & Gomez. That's what you're supposed to do. But wait until he fights a prime jr middleweight (that's actually good). Something he's never, ever, ever done.

Comment

And where in my post or anywhere on this site did I say Trout doesn't deserve the Cotto win Bushbaby?

Comment

Working...
                      X