Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Livid: Garcia's Corner Was Ready To Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hougigo

Maybe, but it looked like you gave up after the first 3 rounds.... his face just looked devoid of motivation

Gave up? Wanna explain? He kept on coming and started finding himself some success as the fight went on.

As for Salido, don't worry bro you can at least sleep at night knowing you came to fight. Probably can't say the same about Garcia. He came to hug cause he got no inside game and to quit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Garcia came to hug? how did he knock Salido down so many times with hugs?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
      The going was getting tough, it was very apparent. Salido was landing more punches. Things were heating up and Garcia wanted out.
      People fail to realize this.

"Salido was getting beat blah blah"

This is fkin boxing. There more rounds left and Garcia knew this. He also knew Salido was coming on and he also knew he wanted out.

Garcia wasnt satisfied by the way it ended? So why didn't even complain about it?

Comment

GTFOH with that bull****. Salido was dominated every second of that fight. Sure he landed a few here and there but there was no way in hell he was gonna win that, which is why he got desperate and head butted Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Didn't think anything about that looked intentional. He was fighting like he always does, threw a shot, and his body momentum carried him forward. There were multiple moments like that one throughout the fight that just didn't end up the same.
          I agree. It didn't look intentional at all. Poor sportsmanship on Salido's part due to him complaining afterwards. I'd like to see Juanma take a crack at Garcia now.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
            I agree. It didn't look intentional at all. Poor sportsmanship on Salido's part due to him complaining afterwards. I'd like to see Juanma take a crack at Garcia now.
            I'd have complained too if I was him. Ending on a broken nose is pretty unusual and he probably felt like he still had a shot after the seventh. I watch people punch each other in the face. Given the mentality that often takes, running hot after fights or saying things that might be 'poor sportsman' like doesn't really bother me much.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              I'd have complained too if I was him. Ending on a broken nose is pretty unusual and he probably felt like he still had a shot after the seventh. I watch people punch each other in the face. Given the mentality that often takes, running hot after fights or saying things that might be 'poor sportsman' like doesn't really bother me much.
              Like I said, I think Salido still had a puncher's chance after the 8th. The way things were going though, it probably would have been stopped Salido's corner or the ref. I do think the remaining rounds would have been more interesting because Garcia seemed to losing a little steam. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Gave up? Wanna explain?
                he didn't give up, but he did seem somewhat out of sorts. i'm not referring to him being outshone or being way behind on the cards, we pretty much figured before the fight that he'd have to catch up to Mikey late if he were to win, but just to something within himself. there was a listlessness there.

i hope there's a rematch and that both guys come 100% mentally in the game and ready to settle this once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Abraham was coming on to Dirrell.

Pacquiao was coming on to Marquez.

Salido was coming on to Garcia.

Means jack shyt fellas.
                  well, Dirrell-Abraham is a semi-apt parallel at least.

Comment

You got your ass kicked old man. Out of desperation you head-butted him. If I were Mikey I'd tell it like it is and let him cry like a ***** and not give him a rematch.

Comment

Garcia is a lil biatch how sad us it to win a championship quiting cuz he couldnt take the pain of a broken nose we got a new victor ortiz here a guy that quits in his prime because he doesnt like feeling pain

Comment

Working...
                      X