Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I guess he should have thought about the potential repercussions before he lead with his head. Even if you believe he was going to win that doesn't change the fact HE headbutted Garcia, if you lead with your head, that happens and you have to pay the price.

The notion Garcia should have fought on after having his nose broken by a foul in a fight he was dominating at the time is ludicrous.
    You arguing with the biggest troll in NSB, your're better off arguing with a bag of hammers.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Ive seen Jaws broken...eyes cut and swollen shut. Fighters defending their titles with One hand because the other was broken! When the f^ck does a fighter stop fighting because his nose is broke. F-this!
      I've seen fighters blame their loss on tight socks..rings a bell??

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You ever watched Salido fight? His last stand? He had been coming on for a couple of rounds now with Garcia slowing down and getting hit more.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I guess he should have thought about the potential repercussions before he lead with his head. Even if you believe he was going to win that doesn't change the fact HE headbutted Garcia, if you lead with your head, that happens and you have to pay the price.

The notion Garcia should have fought on after having his nose broken by a foul in a fight he was dominating at the time is ludicrous.
        Salido always fights the same way. If I wasnt on my phone I'd show you gifs and videos of someone actually leading with their head or deliberately headbutting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          I've seen fighters blame their loss on tight socks..rings a bell??
          lol what a clown, you do realize that's a stupid point you just made right?

Comment

• Caused by a headbutt you tit

Comment

• It was a legit stoppage imo,you don't want the nose to effect him in the biggest fight of his life...I respect that he's not on the run(Garcia)and is willing to give a rematch...To an extent I do agree that a broken nose should not stop a fight in boxing,but I do understand why his corner stopped the fight last night and once again it was legit...

Comment

• I think it's harder to fight with a broken nose than people think. Imagine if you're having trouble breathing. That would be extremely difficult to dael with.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  BTW....Mikey waxes Gamboa. Just saying
                  LOl i feel bad for Mikey and everyone else who also thinks so they should fight so Gamboa can collect a few belts, Mikey drops Gamboa because of hes great timing Gamboa eats hes children because he has everything else on him including boxing skills and gets hulk angry when dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Ive seen Jaws broken...eyes cut and swollen shut. Fighters defending their titles with One hand because the other was broken! When the f^ck does a fighter stop fighting because his nose is broke. F-this!
                    Get in the ring you fool! If it was from a punch and he quit you'd have something to complain about but it was headbutt.

Comment

• Garcia quit, period. Mexicans are just trying to save face, they now have two quitters in Ortiz and now Garcia. That being said, I was ok with Ortiz quitting the amount of blood he was spitting up was extreme. As for Garcia... he was up like crazy on the scorecards and he wasn't going to be KO'd by Salido. The outcome of the fight was decided but he should have finished it, he was hardly getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X