No announcement yet.

Garcia is a btch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    truth is it was getting rough in there and he knew he was ahead on he cards and he decided to cut his loses. And it was only bc his brother said something right when he got to the corner
    que pendejo eres. you don't cut your losses, cabron, when you're totally owning the fight. 4 KD's in 6 rounds. the hell are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Like I put in the fight thread.

Garcia is on my shit list now. This guy was my favorite prospect at one point and was a fan. This running and crying like a little bitch just made it worse.

Kinda funny Garcia and them were making fun of Ortiz for quitting and now this fool does it.
      It takes courage to be honest. You chose the coward's route with that bull**** right there. He clowned Salido, deal with it. B*tch ass Salido got desperate and headbutted.

Comment

Robert Garcia: "I love all my fighters."

shame you didn't love Tony enough to pull him out after fighting several rounds with an obliterated eye.

never did like that greasy turd.

people laughed at Ortiz for quitting with a worse injury than this.

Comment

It was a smart move but also a B!!TCH MOVE!

Comment

Marquez gets knocked down 3 times and nose broken in the first round against an ATG - Keeps fighting

Marquez starts getting beat up and nose broken after a knock down - Keeps fighting

Marquez wins every round and half his eyebrow is falling off. The ref wants to stop it and tells Marquez hes winning on the cards anyway. - Keeps fighting

Margarito Gets beat up and orbital bone broken - Keeps fighting

Mikey
            gets a lil broken nose - Quits and gets the title gifted to him

Comment

Smart move by the Garcias. Before fourth, the broken nose wouldn't of mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                que pendejo eres. you don't cut your losses, cabron, when you're totally owning the fight. 4 KD's in 6 rounds. the hell are you saying?
                was salido not comming on in the last two rounds? Not saying he would of won but he would of made it very interesting in the latter rounds where salido excels in.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  what king off bullsht was this garcia is a punk"peeleft:
                  hey victor ortiz we know its you. But cmon dude his fn nose was broke and the comission stop it on there own. Mikey dominated salido. Garcia was on a diff level than salido

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    It was a smart move but also a B!!TCH MOVE!
                    This he knw he was ahead and salido was comming on. Why risk it right? PSSY

Comment

Uhhh wasn't it stopped by the ringside doctors???????? It wasnt his call.

Comment

Working...
                      X