Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know when they say veterans will take the young guns out to the deep end and see if they sink or swim?
    Salido will do that tonight

Comment

what time does the first fight start pacific time?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        You know when they say veterans will take the young guns out to the deep end and see if they sink or swim?
        Salido will do that tonight
        Exactly. Salido could definitely turn out to be too much for Garcia at this point in his career. We have nothing to go on to say Mikey can survive the kind of fight Salido's going to bring tonight. I can't possibly pick Garcia for that reason.

That said, if Garcia wins, we have ourselves someone to really pay attention to. I think Salido is a fantastic test (but it may backfire).

Comment

I didnt catch Verdejo in the Olympics so let's see what happens here.

Comment

Wtf seriously are they really gonna play all these anthems?

Comment

Finally, the fight I've been waiting to see...I gotta pick up the effing pizza though, this is cray...hurry the hell up. Why does a four rounder get all the glitz and glamour

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Finally, the fight I've been waiting to see...I gotta pick up the effing pizza though, this is cray...hurry the hell up. Why does a four rounder get all the glitz and glamour
                Yea I gotta step out too to pick up my wing zone order. Zzz

Comment

And then the stream dies

I hate Top Rank

Comment

What channel is this undercard on?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      Exactly. Salido could definitely turn out to be too much for Garcia at this point in his career. We have nothing to go on to say Mikey can survive the kind of fight Salido's going to bring tonight. I can't possibly pick Garcia for that reason.

That said, if Garcia wins, we have ourselves someone to really pay attention to. I think Salido is a fantastic test (but it may backfire).
                      I like Garcia... but he just doesn't have that signature win. A win over Salido is his step into throwing his hat into the world scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X