Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inb4 them philly dudes come in here making excuses that it was the cuts

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Nevermind, GGG is giving this dude a pretty good ass beating, now. I am a fan now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Yea Rosado is actually doing a bit better than I expected, he certainly isn't likely to win but Golovkin is not totally walking through him which to me was what Golovkin should be doing to a guy like Rosado.

He certainly should go to the body though, I think that would have make things a lot easier for him.
        Rosado is getting walked thru. Dont fool urself. Golovkin is just methodical

Comment

• Damn what a bloody mess!

Comment

• inb4 ggg haters claim he couldn't stop rosado

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• gooood stoppage.....

Comment

• Well, there we go. Rosado put up all he could but couldn't handle GGG. I think this should calm some of GGG's hype but I think he's still pretty damned legit.

Also, kudos to Rosado's corner for throwing in the towel. They care about their fighter.

Comment

• Thank you Briscoe for stopping it!! cuz that **** was getting ugly.

Comment

• Golovkin busted his face up real good.

Comment

• Golovkin was starting to work him over, but Rosado showed a lot of heart and made sure you don't want to miss his next fight. Now can we admit GGG got a little bit too hyped based on his Proksa win? Looked good, but not a guy Sergio would be "ducking".

Comment

Working...
                      X