Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd did not fight Baldomir after the Judah fight he would have been crusified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
    Wonderful. Now tell me which welterweights would be favoured over Floyd? Floyd was just as inactive as Mosley was.
    No he wasn't. Mosley want 16 months, Mayweather went 7, nearly 8.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      43-9
      Hadn't lost since 1999. 8 year undefeated streak.
      From 1999-2006 he was 19-0-2 with 6 fights against undefeated opponents.
      Wins over Clottey, Gatti, and Judah.
      Won the WBC/Ring/Lineal 147 title and was glorified as the man that Floyd needed to fight.
      You mean the same Clottey that Pac gets practically no credit for easily shutting out, keeping in mind it was a DQ win Baldo was losing and shot Gatti?

It was a solid win for Floyd that made him the main man at 147, Baldo is no great opponent but a guy at the time Floyd had to face because of his status at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Mayweather had sold more PPV's in the US than Hatton had by Late 2005, fact.
        These comments were from before the Gatti fight. Floyd was never going to fight in the UK regardless of Hatton being the man at the weight.

He wanted the fight on his terms when he had no right, you want to beat the champ in the division - you go to his backyard - and that man was Hatton.

You don't see Klitschko coming to London to fight Haye or Chisora

Las Vegas is probably the most neutral place to fight in the world, fact.
        Floyd lives in Las Vegas ffs. They keep him out of jail so he can bring more money into the city. How in the hell is that a neutral venue for him?

In any event, he had no right to a neutral territory, Hatton was the man at 140. Floyd should have travelled to the champ, not the other way around.

Hatton got TKO'd by Mayweather when both were prime and undefeated, fact.
        at 147 where Hatton was weak, in Floyd's backyard, with Floyd's corrupt pet ref.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 01-19-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          You do consdering you constantly post about him and post in all threads that have to do with him lol.
          Now thats a brilliant observation you have there! Makes one wonder about anything that comes out of your mouth or or mind being impertinent or not. So i bash Floyd...mean i care :WORD: Thats so stupid! Why do that yo yourself...make yourself look so dense ! heheheheeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Well at the time Pac vs him was about even money.
            Odds were 2/1 in favor of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Oh no? From January 2008 to the Mosley fight in 2010, Mayweather only had 1 fight. He was a part-time fighter by that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                You mean the same Clottey that Pac gets practically no credit for easily shutting out, keeping in mind it was a DQ win Baldo was losing and shot Gatti?

It was a solid win for Floyd that made him the main man at 147, Baldo is no great opponent but a guy at the time Floyd had to face because of his status at 147.
                The Clottey fight was 93-95 by the 11th round DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
                  Odds were 2/1 in favor of Mayweather.
                  No they weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Floyd was just coming off of a 18 month retirement and toyed with Jmm..he was inactive as well,dont rewrite history

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Floyd was just coming off of a 18 month retirement and toyed with Jmm..he was inactive as well,dont rewrite history
                      One went 8 months, one went 16 months. Which is more inactive? I'm not the one rewriting history.

WTF am I even doing in this thread, Floyd nuthuggers aren't worth the effort. I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                      X