Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one gives a ****. Margarito wasn't ducked. He had no name.

Comment

cotto didn't duck this cat, and no one else did for that matter; he wasn't a name. however, in retrospect, looks like everyone was smarter than cotto ... namsayin?

Comment

Nobody feared no Margarito, that hoe trash!

Comment

Paul Williams ducked him?

Comment

Marg ducked a Williams rematch.

Comment

Margarito never bothered to redeem himself with his losses like a real man.Margarito ran for the hills after Williams punked his ass in front of his crowd and never wispered Mosley's name after getting slaughtered.That's not being macho like his fans overrate, more like cherry picking he's confident of beating either ways 0-3 since getting confiscated for his crack bricks.ODLH def did duck him though, he was lined up to get Cotto had Marg's not went the suspicious route.When it comes to Floyd,Bob Arum played a roll.He was just as much as a free loader as Margarito.Slave contracts, 2 for 1 fight deals, cornered rematch clauses, no random testing the list goes on.Hell in modern day 2013 Arum hasn't layed a needle test on his mega star Pacquiao that got crushed imagine the irony that would of existed in '04 '05 '06.

Comment

i dont think too many fancied a fight with margarito. cotto deserves respect for fighting him the first time because nobody else wanted to. he wasnt terrified of losing his 0 like certain other fighters.

definitely the best chin i have ever seen aswell. that man can take a punch!

Comment

woulda loved to see Tony get his hands on Zab after he beat Spinks
                  and before that, Tony-Mayorga woulda been epic
                  too bad King wasn't having it
                  Williams shoulda given Tony his rematch instead of fighting Quintana

Comment

Margarito got his ass beat 3 times already. Everyone has whooped that ass. Guy is overrated as hell. Only mexicans like him. If they found out he was a costa rican immigrant or something he would have zero fans overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                      You're welcome. And inb4 someone says "Arum pulled some strings". I don't buy that Arum has that much power. And since the CA Athletic Commission found Capetillo responsible, Arum could've easily had Capetillo take the blame and paid him to keep quiet in a criminal trial. No need to try and bribe anyone in a position of authority (especially since Arum has been penalized for doing that in the past). But charges were never filed. Why?
                      Prosecutors are extremely reluctant to file criminal charges when it comes to sports. Think about it: in the NHL with the Saints bounty scandal, in the MLB whenever a pitcher intentionally hits the batter (throwing at 90+ mph, especially at the head, is "assault with a deadly weapon"), NHL (they fight all the time, which is considered "assault"), NBA (flagrant 2 fouls could be stretched to be considered "assault") and the list goes on and on. Besides, I think that the victim would have to file charges. In this case, I don't see Shane Mosley filing charges.

Comment

Working...
                      X