No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Will you give me 2:1 odds? My 25M to your 50M?
    Originally posted by shutupmeg View Post
    why is golovkin called GGG? why 3 G's? Gennady Golovkin... i count two G's.
    Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
        Yeah i'll give you 2:1 My 50mill vs your 25mill
        Bet confirmed.

Comment

Nigel Collins, a "Ring" ****zine editor, had this to say about the GGG-Rosado fight: "Golovkin probably, of the three fights, has the easiest opponent. Gabe Rosado is what I would call a 'top of the line club fighter.' He's been on a real good streak lately. He's won seven in a row and he wanted this fight very badly, and he's very determined. But he's not the toughest guy in the world to hit and Golovkin can really punch."

Comment

GGG via death by relentless pummelage.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I am going to wait for the next train. The conductor appears drunk, and I don't like the look of those tracks
              yeah, plus i can see in the distance a tunnel and some nasty diabolic eyes shinning thru the darkness, like a cat from hell waiting for the train to get in...
              ill wait for the tricycle taxi, i heard the driver is manny pacquiao... the expensive pacquiao tour bus covered by posters got repo'ed on the morning of dec 9th by marquez... i heard...

Comment

Why not hop on board? I always root for the "underdog" anyway. I wanna say/hope that this could be fight of the year. Shock, awe and some good ol controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I'm a hustler getting on board this train to see if i can get involved in a quick shake down before getting off and getting back onto the GGG express

I got 50BN on GGG to beat Rosado, to your 35BN? Anyone down?

Cant wait for this fight, should be a cracker whilst it lasts
                  I jump on the bandwagon yet the guys on this ride aren't as confident as I expected

My 50bn to your 25bn? My 10bn to your 5bn? Anyone

Saturday special rates 2:1 odds. Get involved with a few points and make the fight more interesting.....until GGG turns out Rosados lights

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    I jump on the bandwagon yet the guys on this ride aren't as confident as I expected

My 50bn to your 25bn? My 10bn to your 5bn? Anyone

Saturday special rates 2:1 odds. Get involved with a few points and make the fight more interesting.....until GGG turns out Rosados lights
                    I'll take 2B:1B. Gotta be careful with this one, ain't trying to lose too many points lol

Comment

May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X