No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5: Mexico in The Lead To Host

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    You're no different than the ones you try to mock. You're even more attached to one single fighter than them, and if your boy ever loses badly you're not gonna be around here to defend him, you will harm yourself quite badly.
    LMFAO.................

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      if he wasn't, he wouldn't have been ko'd by JMM or tried to get cotto at a cw again.
      that makes no sense! :AYWOoD:

Comment

you are truly pathetic. I thought if you passed all the tests like JMM did that meant you weren't using ped's.
        NO need to talk like a fool mang ! I don't think either fighter is using PED's nor have used them, only NEW to boxing fans think that way. Don't make dumbas# statements.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          NO need to talk like a fool mang ! I don't think either fighter is using PED's nor have used them, only NEW to boxing fans think that way. Don't make dumbas# statements.
          yeah right. damn shame. But hey evol already gave you guys another excuse should manny lose again-the cartels.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Id never take this win from JMM...He earned it. But Manny was destroying him...and has beat him up so many times before...with this fire under Manny ass,JMM is in deep shlt!
            If you ask the ******s here all they remember from the fight is the punch he landed hard enough in nearly 40 rounds. If you start talking about a rematch, they wake up and remember how badly JMM was getting his ass kicked and simply got lucky.

That is why I was laughing all the weeks leading up to this with the tards begging Marquez to retire. They were begging out of fear.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              LMFAO.................
              Weak response from someone who works so hard on perfecting his e-persona. Why don't you try harder on your little fake personality, kid.

Comment

This is what I like-manny fans making excuses 10 months in advance. Manny will lose because of the cartels.

So its stepping on feet, jmm on peds, and now the cartels.
                Dumm u really can't sense sarcasm but I don't blame u.

Comment

if he wasn't, he wouldn't have been ko'd by JMM or tried to get cotto at a cw again.
                  CW ! How dumb to think that way ! You are making way to many dumbas# statements !

ITs plain to see that Cotto was PRIME Elite Strong and very fast when he fought Pac

compared to

When Cotto fought Mayweather, he lost his Prime, no longer Elite, SLOW, no power, NO STAMINA and had no chance

and by the way

Mayweather has NOT fought the MEMO version of JMM so just shut up , this JMM is totally different,,,,JR fought the little pudgy featherweight, go get yer puke bottle if you don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Floyd dominated the guy he is facing for the 5th time,so i dont understand what you are getting at...dont get me started
                    :AOR: Floyd Dominated a LW that for the first time moved up two divisions. Only to be out weighed on the scales (cheated). When JMM simply cannot add no more weight before fight night....Fraud adds even more weight. Even the commentators spoke on how big Floyd was. Hence the reason Floyd wouldnt even Get on the unofficial scales on fight night! ( for the first time in his career)
                    This is simple research. All you have to do is research it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Dumm u really can't sense sarcasm but I don't blame u.
                      I can. But its just more fun this way. Seriously, You may not use it, but you know some of your far right fanbase surely will.

Comment

Working...
                      X