Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Rips Hopkins on HBO, Malignaggi-Mosley on SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins/Cloud is a bad matchup cause we already know what its going to look like...Cloud chasing Hopkins around the ring for 12 rounds. B-Hop landing sneaky right hands and holding, and doing everything in his power to avoiding fighting

Comment

The only reason I'm looking forward to this fight is for the chance that Hopkins shuts everyone up about Cloud. Am I seriously one of the few that see nothing special in the one dimensional Tavoris Cloud? I think Hopkins is going to embarrass him unless BHop is finally shot.

Comment

Such irony coming from this old and fat POS.

WTF do you think Pac vs Clottey, Margarito and Mosley fights where? ****ing garbage and pointless.

Such a POS this guy is... Good people die all the time but this pos is still around?

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
          The only reason I'm looking forward to this fight is for the chance that Hopkins shuts everyone up about Cloud. Am I seriously one of the few that see nothing special in the one dimensional Tavoris Cloud? I think Hopkins is going to embarrass him unless BHop is finally shot.
          you aren't the only one

Comment

Wow, cant believe I actually agree with him, but hes right. And Arum caught Mosley at the perfect time, where people believed he had a shot with Pacquiao. But after Pacquiao Mosley proved he was done. Theres no need to watch him again. He did horrible vs Canelo, he just doesnt let his punches go like before.

And regarding Hopkins. Who the hell wants to see him fight again??!!?! Hopkins is a dirty clinching, most boring fighter to watch, EVER! Cant believe were forced to watch this crap.

Comment

Arum is doing what he can to ruin fights that took his dates. I actually like the Cloud Hop fight, the Malignaggi Mosley fight is iffy, and im a huge mosley fan. But it would be nice if Mosley went out on a win.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
                There's nothing all that special about a lot of top 10 fighters. But Cloud who I thought lost to Campillo and Drew with Johnson.

He;d be looked at a highly dangerous fighter against anyone else including Campillo, who he did knocked down and hurt twice. He'd be seen as dangerous against Dawson too, due to people thinking Dawson is chinny now. Against Pascal, Cleverly, Bellew everyone would hype the fight up as really good fights. They just know that a 12 round whooping is coming with Hopkins so they discredit Cloud now, so that they don't give Hopkins credit if he wins.

Comment

Here is another one of those "I'm old, I don't have it anymore, it is time to retire" to "Oh, it's Mallinaggi so I still have it, I am not old, it is not time to retire". Same crap with Dullorme "I'm not a Welterweight, Oh, but I'll fight the weakest Welterweight Champ and all of a sudden, I am a Welterweight".

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You tell em, 48 year old picking on the weak! Hopkins gets no credit for beating the #3 ranked undefeated bum ass Cloud who's 17 years younger than him and in his prime.
                    Sure Bhop will get credit for it if he wins. However, I don't personally care where Cloud is ranked he still isn't that good of a fighter. The fact that he fights even less than Hopkins himself surely isn't helping his cause. But honestly I hope that Cloud knocks Bhop right into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
                      Wow, cant believe I actually agree with him, but hes right. And Arum caught Mosley at the perfect time, where people believed he had a shot with Pacquiao. But after Pacquiao Mosley proved he was done. Theres no need to watch him again. He did horrible vs Canelo, he just doesnt let his punches go like before.

And regarding Hopkins. Who the hell wants to see him fight again??!!?! Hopkins is a dirty clinching, most boring fighter to watch, EVER! Cant believe were forced to watch this crap.
                      Co-sign, I know there may be a lot of double standards in his statements but he is right on the money regarding Hopkins...

Comment

Working...
                      X