No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    ......... he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE)
    The reason we bring uo his name is because his fans bring up names such as Gatti, Marquez and yes even Hatton and bring up that they are P4P #2 or 5 as if we on these forums buy all that.

Hatton was who he was because of what he did at 140 not 147 where Floyd fought him. Marquez because of what he did at 130 and 135.

Gatti was ready to retire and had trouble making weight at 140 and his trainer tried to change his style to prolong his career. Not same Gatti.

Floyd could have and should have done more but he didn't. I'm OK with that but then don't come tell us that he the opposite of the TRUTH!!!

Just admit that Floyd is not as concerned about his legacy as his fans are and Floyd is just doing it for the money. Then we can stop with these threads!!! Cool?

Comment

This thread is so original

Comment

im pretty sure I dislike floyd cause he beats women in front of helpless children and scar there poor little lives forever.

Comment

well he claims he is the best of all times, yet he didnt even fight the best of his time. he didnt even fight the best in his own division. he took vacations instead of fighting.

oh yeah and he is a ****. that particular reason there might be why he had about 14 fans at the mayweather hatton weigh in.

and peeps like larry will tell you crap like his next opponent,probably guerrero, is a 6 time world champ in 4 divisions!!!! lol

Comment

Anyone who is successful is disliked in life..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i don't care for floyd mayweather the person. he's entertaining inside and outside of the ring, but i don't care for the man he is outside of the ring.

inside the ring his boxing skills are as good as i've seen. that said, he has not fought a slew of very good to great fighters, and will be ranked below the greatest of the great accordingly.
              well said, totally agree, co sign and end thread

Comment

Top 25 ATG. Deal with it.

Comment

People don't like the way he cherry picks and doesn't face fighters when they at at their most dangerous or have momentum hell he even waited Hatton to start looking on the slide before he fought him.

Cotto is a classic example why didn't he fight cotto pre margarito ?
                  Also it's his ugly personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Top 25 ATG. Deal with it.
                    Dont think Floyd will ever reach those dizzy heights, they are reserved for the likes of Pac.

Floyd hasnt got the resume and he didnt fight as much as he needed to. To be up there you really need to be fighting and getting your skates on.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      Anybody who says this about a pro boxer is dumb.
                      Or they've tried to discuss this intelligently with Larryx a dozens times before, read the incredibly stupid things he posts, saw the two posts before theirs call Mayweather a twat and a **** and figured they might as well keep the pattern going by calling him a vagina.

The fact that I don't like Mayweather is just a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X