I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    I know you aint talking just look at yo damn screen name
    I have that name since 2004! And I was Proven right! Pacquiao was named Fighter of the Decade! I'm 6 years ahead of time!

I have called Floyd a Pusssy since 2007, That's way ahead from his ducking of Pacquiao!

Comment

oh larry. there you go again. you really need a FLOYD MAYWEATHER FACTS that you can copy paste.

even if you were insane and thought baldomir was the legit #1 at 147, it's been 6 years dude. floyd doesn't have to fight the best anymore? well he fought the #1 guy 6 years ago so...........MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. pac was #1 for 3+ years NOTHING. margarito was #1 for 4+ years NOTHING. couldn't find the time to fight those guys of course. only the journeyman who popped out of nowhere. this is called cherrypicking.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't care for floyd mayweather the person. he's entertaining inside and outside of the ring, but i don't care for the man he is outside of the ring.

inside the ring his boxing skills are as good as i've seen. that said, he has not fought a slew of very good to great fighters, and will be ranked below the greatest of the great accordingly.

This man gets it.

Floyd is a great boxer, no one can knock his skills. However, his outside of the ring persona makes me dislike PBF the man, not the boxer. He has not faced some amazing line up of fighters, and while I think he probably could have beat everyone in and around his weight class we will simply never know because he wasn't willing to take the necessary risks or even concede a little bit in negotiations for the greater good of his legacy.

He will not be remembered as one of the GOATs.

Comment

What a bunch of bull.

Over christmas I actually kind of became a fan, I was re-watching many of his fights and I didn't hear him say anything ridiculous or read some moronic quote by him during that time. When his next fight's comin' up, and he opens his mouth again, I'll probably go back to hating him lol.

I'll always respect his skills though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            I have that name since 2004! And I was Proven right! Pacquiao was named Fighter of the Decade! I'm 6 years ahead of time!

I have called Floyd a Pusssy since 2007, That's way ahead from his ducking of Pacquiao!
            proven right??he got his **** pushed in by a lightweight who is 39,lost to Bradley and got outboxed by Morales all since 2004...and sine 2004 Floyd is still undefeated,dominated the guy who pushed Manny **** in and won 6 world titles in 4 different divisions all since 2004..you cant call anyone a d1ck rider with a screen name like yours son

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              oh larry. there you go again. you really need a FLOYD MAYWEATHER FACTS that you can copy paste.

even if you were insane and thought baldomir was the legit #1 at 147, it's been 6 years dude. floyd doesn't have to fight the best anymore? well he fought the #1 guy 6 years ago so...........MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. pac was #1 for 3+ years NOTHING. margarito was #1 for 4+ years NOTHING. couldn't find the time to fight those guys of course. only the journeyman who popped out of nowhere. this is called cherrypicking.
              since then he fought the #1 in Mosley

the #2 in Ortiz

moved to 154 and fought the #1 in Cotto

Margo was NEVER #1,NEVER plus i already have a thread bout that,go read it

Comment

he got his **** pushed in by a lightweight who is 39,lost to Bradley and got outboxed by Morales all since 2004...

stick it to that sycophant, Lar'.

Comment

Larry back on the bumsniffing tip. What a twat.

Comment

proven right??he got his **** pushed in by a lightweight who is 39,lost to Bradley and got outboxed by Morales all since 2004...and sine 2004 Floyd is still undefeated,dominated the guy who pushed Manny **** in and won 6 world titles in 4 different divisions all since 2004..you cant call anyone a d1ck rider with a screen name like yours son
                    And how many times did Floyd Fought since 2004 compared to Pac? Floyd ducks a lot of good fights. Prime casamayoR, Tzsu, Prime Mosley, Prime Pac, Prime Cotto, Margarito, Name it! Floyd Ducks them!!

Keep sucking!!

Comment

since then he fought the #1 in Mosley

the #2 in Ortiz

moved to 154 and fought the #1 in Cotto

Margo was NEVER #1,NEVER plus i already have a thread bout that,go read it
                      you must be cherry picking from different ranking lol. use the same rankings you inconsistent clown. pac was #1 not mosley. you can't claim gatti was #1 then say mosley was as well. it's just not true. marg was #1 for 4 years according to the rankings you used to proclaim gatti #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X