Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What konck out was more shocking Tarver vs. Jones or Marquez vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down...Tarver vs Jones.

The way JMM has been timing Pac, it was going to happen sooner or later.

Comment

No question about it RJJR. We've seen Pacquiao get beat up and Knocked Out before! Jones never got hit & dominated everyone except Tarver until the KO.

Comment

I do agree with everyone who said people obviously didn't follow boxing at the time that Traver ko'd Jones. That was thee most shocking ko I've ever seen. Roy was on his way to being the greatest fighter ever. Then 1 hook over Jones's lazy hook ended his greatest ever attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I do agree with everyone who said people obviously didn't follow boxing at the time that Traver ko'd Jones. That was thee most shocking ko I've ever seen. Roy was on his way to being the greatest fighter ever. Then 1 hook over Jones's lazy hook ended his greatest ever attempt.
          That's an incredibly condescending generalization. Roy is my favorite fighter ever and I was certainly following boxing when he got knocked out by Tarver, but I was more shocked by Pac getting knocked out.

Comment

Jones vs Tarver

Comment

Jones.

Everybody's chin hit the floor.

Comment

To me both were more or less equally shocking.

Comment

Easily Jones KO....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    If you want to get "forensic" you may want to have a closer look at the KO. I don't remember seeing Roy hook his foot and pitch forward into Tarver's left hand..

Actually, if you want to get forensic (meaning, analyzing it after the fact) there is a strong possibility that Tarver was on PEDs for that fight since he has been tested positive for PEDs recently. Possibly even Marquez since we have never seen him this big and he does have a known PEDs expert in his corner.

Still, one can make the case with either as I personally was shocked with both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      As I stated in another post, Tarver was more than likely on PEDs. So how shocking is it looking back and knowing that?

Yup, even Marquez can be as he has a trainer who admitted to knowing how to make them undetectable.....

They were both shocking at the time it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X