Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    why does everyone leave out the fact that JMM called out floyd and asked to come up in weight????????????
    Because everything Floyd does is wrong. Even though they didn't fight at 147 they will still say it. They've seen the videos of Floyd calling out mosley and Mosley not taking the fight. They saw that cotto was the first fight made after he left top rank. They've seen the video of roach in 2011 sayin they wouldn't ask Mosley to test because they never agreed to test with Floyd. Even after Floyd "ducked" all these guys for some reason everybody (reporters, analysts, commentators, magazines, espn, etc) still has him p4p on their list for the past 10 years. What u have to understand is the people who make these posts don't believe the stuff they say either. They just want to get Floyd fans going . It's fun to them. I laugh at most stuff they say cuz most of it is just made up. I partially blame floyd for this lol. He gave them a reason to hate him and they can't let it go. They hate him so much they are obsessed lol.

Comment

92% of the voters know what they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Didn't floyd move up and fight gatti in his hometown? Or does it only count if he moved up to fight vernon forrest?
        Floyd said Gatti was "just a clubfighter". I don't know if that's true or not...

But if you don't understand Tszyu and Forrest were more of a threat to beat Floyd than Gatti, then you don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          who the hell worth mentioning PW, Marg or Cotto had beaten? dont worry, Ill wait.
          they didn't beat berto that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Floyd said Gatti was "just a clubfighter". I don't know if that's true or not...

But if you don't understand Tszyu and Forrest were more of a threat to beat Floyd than Gatti, then you don't know shit about boxing.
            That's irrelevant. Ray Leonard was more of a threat too. I can't recall when a fight with Tszyu could've been made so it doesn't make sense to even mention it.

Comment

No. Obviously. Only an absolute idiot would think that. Cotto and Margarito were TR fighters stop acting brand new to this day he still hasn't worked with Arum. Bob Arum. Remember him? Stop acting like he has no role in this you gullible ****** fukks.

Cotto dropped Arum and the fight was signed in 2 weeks. Figure it out you fukkin clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                That's irrelevant. Ray Leonard was more of a threat too. I can't recall when a fight with Tszyu could've been made so it doesn't make sense to even mention it.
                The fight could have been made anytime between 1998 and 2004, except when Tszyu was injured for several months.

Floyd could have gone up and fought Tszyu during the period 2002 to 2004 when he fought at 135. Floyd made Hatton move up from 140 and fight him at 147.

Or he could have gone up fought Kostya between 1998 and 2001, when he fought at 130. Floyd made JMM move up from 135 and fight him at 147.

Floyd could have fought Tszyu in late 2004 or early 2005. Floyd was getting too big for 135 so he fought Bruseles and Corley at 140 BEFORE he fought Gatti.

It could have been Tszyu-Mayweather instead of Tszyu-Mitchell, or he could have fought Tszyu (after Kostya fought Mitchell) instead of fighting Bruseles.

The truth is that Floyd always avoided the people who might beat him: Casamayor, prime Mosley, Tszyu, prime Cotto, Williams, Forrest, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  The fight could have been made anytime between 1998 and 2004, except when Tszyu was injured for several months.

Floyd could have gone up and fought Tszyu during the period 2002 to 2004 when he fought at 135. Floyd made Hatton move up from 140 and fight him at 147.

Or he could have gone up fought Kostya between 1998 and 2001, when he fought at 130. Floyd made JMM move up from 135 and fight him at 147.

Floyd could have fought Tszyu in late 2004 or early 2005. Floyd was getting too big for 135 so he fought Bruseles and Corley at 140 BEFORE he fought Gatti.

It could have been Tszyu-Mayweather instead of Tszyu-Mitchell, or he could have fought Tszyu (after Kostya fought Mitchell) instead of fighting Bruseles.

The truth is that Floyd always avoided the people who might beat him: Casamayor, prime Mosley, Tszyu, prime Cotto, Williams, Forrest, etc.
                  1998? I don't know why I thought you were serious.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    1998? I don't know why I thought you were serious.
                    Could have also fought the Mosley-De La Hoya winner in 2000.

Roid Chickenfeather knew his steroids wouldn't be enough to go up 17lbs to fight Mosley.

Comment

All jokes aside Tunney, why do I feel like you are smiling/giggling while you type these posts?

I do this with Donaire, I say semi-serious things that I really don't believe, but I laugh while typing it because of the backlash of my posts. Especially the Canelo disses as a retaliation. I hope this is the case with you, you are a good poster so I hope you are just having fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X