Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If you think bradley was a better ww than Shane than you are essentially killing your own argument because tim had 1 ww win when he fought manny-casamayor. Hatton had 1 ww win and it was better than tims.

See what I mean-you are crapping on it only because it's floyd. Typical.

It's friday night. Go out and be smooth, J.
    Those days of going out and partying are long gone my man lol..that's why I argue boxing online on a Friday night haha....

Comment

If you think bradley was a better ww than Shane than you are essentially killing your own argument because tim had 1 ww win when he fought manny-casamayor. Hatton had 1 ww win and it was better than tims.

See what I mean-you are crapping on it only because it's floyd. Typical.

It's friday night. Go out and be smooth, J.
      And by the time manny went to welter I'm pretty sure Williams was gone fighting at like 158 against Martinez? And he blew Margarito out when they did fight so.....but tony wasn't at his best..he was when he called Floyd out to his face though haha...

Comment

• Mayweathe said he "retired", he was done with boxing. Yet he conviniently came back when the devision cooled off, he unretired himself when there was no threats to keep his "0".

This hurts his ATG status dramaticly.

Comment

• Who the hell voted NO????? Even floyd mentioned it during his retirement. You actually buy his reason of finding himself????

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            And by the time manny went to welter I'm pretty sure Williams was gone fighting at like 158 against Martinez? And he blew Margarito out when they did fight so.....but tony wasn't at his best..he was when he called Floyd out to his face though haha...
            No he wasn't. Larry already posted what happened with margs.

Shane and hatton are better than any ww win manny has-except maybe 145 lb cotto. No other way around it.

It's cool to hate floyd, but don't make yourself look foolish doing it.

Comment

• Floyds peers at 147 he will be judged against in throughout history are prime marg, prime cotto, pacquiao and clottey. He obviously made the right choice in avoiding those fights from a personal standpoint, but they're still missing from his resume no matter what his fans say.

Comment

Tunney there are better ways to vent because Larry asked why wlad keeps refusing ped testing.
                dunn...What did you vote in the poll? Yes or No?

Comment

Shane and hatton are better than any ww win manny has-except maybe 145 lb cotto. No other way around it.

bradley is obviously better than hatton, all round and def at weltweight

Comment

Foolish? You're telling me Floyd beating Hatton at 147 is better then beating Bradley at 147? Yeah ok buddy.. And Remember what Manny did to Hatton in his natural division? I know Floyd remembered it lol. And Cotto was better then both of them partner. Remember Cotto beat a fresher Shane then Floyd and manny did. He was the class of 147 with Margarito and Williams. Floyd came in, fought a bum in Baldomir then ran from all of them. It's ok that the man you love is a ducking coward...you'll still wake up tomorrow and love him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      Mayweathe said he "retired", he was done with boxing. Yet he conviniently came back when the devision cooled off, he unretired himself when there was no threats to keep his "0".

This hurts his ATG status dramaticly.
                      * then he comes back, drags JMM up 2 divisions, gives him a CW of 144, still cheats Juan on the scales and Floydiots consider it an amazing win

Comment

Working...
                      X