Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget that Floyd also ducked Brian Kenny! I think he was more shook of B.K. than Pac & Margs.

Comment

• Yes a case can be made there's enough evidence in the media that supports it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Great what's your ****ing point does that mean I can't read or haven't seen the fights from that time frame?
        You'll understand when you're older....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Do me a favor. Log off, tie a rope around your neck and hang yourself.
          Do me a favor and go **** your self.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
            The funny thing is he would've probably beat every single one of the boxers mentioned as "avoided". That sad thing is, we will never know!
            Dats wat i think...but its guaranteed he wuda took damage against all of dem....especially prime cotto and pacqauio

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              Do me a favor. Log off, tie a rope around your neck and hang yourself.
              lmao...he shud doe......dats was Asinine ( in my Skip bayless voise)

Comment

• And because he ******ly "retired" in 2008, he never got fighter of the decade.

Comment

• thats an indisputable fact when revisiting floyd's tainted legacy.

Comment

• Nearly nine out of ten voters know the score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      And because he ******ly "retired" in 2008, he never got fighter of the decade.
                      True, and his legacy is forever tarnished because of all the prime top boxers he avoided.

Comment

Working...
                      X