Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    yeah, you're right. at least I dont have to create an alt to post here.
    LMAO. Someone salty.

Freedom finish him off for me broham. He's getting riled up over here.

LMAO.

Comment

but when manny does the same thing its ok. Manny waited for cotto and clottey to beat each other up then fought both, He let shane and pwill destroy margs, then he finally fought margs. He let floyd end ODH and Hatton then he stepped up.

WHen are you going to hold manny to the same standard?
      No, i dont think you quite get it as usual. When Cotto and Clottey are fightinhg each other, and when Floyd is fighting Hatton and DLH, Pac is otherwise engaged also ie as in fighting as well, not taking career breaks like Floyd.

Also Pac didnt wait for Cotto and Clottey to lose before fighting them. Pac wasnt in that weight class and when he moved up the Cottos and Clottey were the opponents available at the time so dont try comparing Floyd retiring to avoid fighters with Pac fighting non stop like a fighting machine.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 02-25-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        No, i dont think you quite get it as usual. When Cotto and Clottey are fightinhg each other, and when Floyd is fighting Hatton and DLH, Pac is otherwise engaged also ie as in fighting as well, not taking career breaks like Floyd.
        BIG DUNN has a crush on Floyd. No point in arguing with him. He thinks Floyd created the moon and the Sun.

Replace that girl with Floyd.

Comment

Also Pac didnt wait for Cotto and Clottey to lose before fighting them. Pac wasnt in that weight class and when he moved up the Cottos and Clottey were the opponents available at the time so dont try comparing Floyd retiring to avoid fighters with Pac fighting non stop like a fighting machine.
          so it doesn't apply to manny because he was fighting david diaz at 135? yeah right. Manny did the same thing as floyd did-he fought the upper level ww's after they fought each other.

If its ok for one its ok for both. so stop *****ing about it.

Comment

• Everyone knows this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              BIG DUNN has a crush on Floyd. No point in arguing with him. He thinks Floyd created the moon and the Sun.

Replace that girl with Floyd.

The guy is ridiculous he said Pac has lost to JMM 4 times. But when i implied Floyd lost to Castillo in response he went crazy and said i was deluded.

Comment

• do anyone think all those fights against top rank OPP was gonna happen when old man prune and FMW was feuding and probably still are

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

so it doesn't apply to manny because he was fighting david diaz at 135? yeah right. Manny did the same thing as floyd did-he fought the upper level ww's after they fought each other.

Fights Diaz to test the waters at 135, then goes directly to ODLH, since ODLH was calling him out, and cherry picking him. Proceeds to whoop that ass. Even after people were saying he's too small, and he doesn't belong anywhere near 147.

Then goes back down to 140 to KO hatton in 2 rounds.

Directly after that, fights Cotto. Something Floyd never even dreamed of doing, until Cotto was beyond past prime, and proceeds to whoop that ass.

Then rumblings of Floyd/Pac. Floyd and his people get shook, and cry "STEROIDS!" "No one can be doing what he's doing!" "He's too viscious!"

LMAO, flowmo being a flowmo.
                  Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-25-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

The guy is ridiculous he said Pac has lost to JMM 4 times. But when i implied Floyd lost to Castillo in response he went crazy and said i was deluded.
                    He's THE biggest Flowmo on this site. Hands down. Bar none. Period.

Comment

No, you are twisting as usual. Pac is part of the four kings, Pac, Barrera, Morales and JMM.
                      Even when Floyd wasnt retired, he wasnt fighting, he could have been part of the four kings, Marg, Cotto, SSm. But no, he wanted them to beat each other up, so he can fight the exhausted winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X