Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera Wants To Revive The Gamboa-Juanma Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we know who's better why bother?? This fight is as good as Pac/Floyd atm.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Or haters...

Gamboa is trying to relocate to PR? Where did you get this...?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      It was in the PR newspaper Primera Hora...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=581433

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Or haters...

Gamboa is trying to relocate to PR? Where did you get this...?

It was in the PR newspaper Primera Hora...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=581433
        Ah thanks man. I just posted over there, I missed it cause I was on vacation.

Comment

Yea no doubt man. I don't understand why people are so butthurt. Love is love man, people are always trying to bring nationality into the mix. Orlando Del Valle is gonna train with Nacho Beristein I heard too. I'm excited to see what he'll do with Orlandito in Mexico. The fans benefit from all of this anyway, we get to see great fighters/fights.

Comment

Seems like a good time to, seeing as Gamboa lost some of his luster even after winning. Juanma is a great fight and now is the time. He will beat Juanma and then he can talk about fighting Broner, (he loses to Broner too). Sometimes a fight loses steam but can pick up again. Khan is begging b- level fighters for a fight, people wrongly Mad at Bradley for beating Pac, might as well make these fights that we all USED to want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Yea no doubt man. I don't understand why people are so butthurt. Love is love man, people are always trying to bring nationality into the mix. Orlando Del Valle is gonna train with Nacho Beristein I heard too. I'm excited to see what he'll do with Orlandito in Mexico. The fans benefit from all of this anyway, we get to see great fighters/fights.
              Idk its something else between the Mexican fans and PRs tho. Just think of it like the Heels and Duke rivalry. Like the Packers and Bears. Like the Yankees and Red Sox and so on. The only difference is in boxing its racial.

Comment

Idk its something else between the Mexican fans and PRs tho. Just think of it like the Heels and Duke rivalry. Like the Packers and Bears. Like the Yankees and Red Sox and so on. The only difference is in boxing its racial.

I don't mind the rivalry I think it's great for boxing. Right now though there aren't any real rivalries, it's just been like skirmishes here and there between fighters. I think Mexico vs Phillipines is at an all time high right now. Posters on here take it to another level though. I'll never disrespect someone else's race.

Comment

shot? juanma lost twice to salido, and thats it... as a realist I know juanma has terrible defense... however I also know that Gamboa gets knocked down a ton... it would be interesting to see if Gamboa could get up from 1 of juanmas right hooks... 。 I still think juanma is 1 of the best punchers pound for pound in the sport... only because of that I feel he has a good chance of stopping gamboa if he catches him... which many people have done

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                    Seems like a good time to, seeing as Gamboa lost some of his luster even after winning. Juanma is a great fight and now is the time. He will beat Juanma and then he can talk about fighting Broner, (he loses to Broner too). Sometimes a fight loses steam but can pick up again. Khan is begging b- level fighters for a fight, people wrongly Mad at Bradley for beating Pac, might as well make these fights that we all USED to want to see.
                    I like this post. I agree with pretty much all of it.

Comment

both don't have the best chins in the world,should be a fun fight to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X