Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P4P KING of Boxing Nonito Donaire will reign supreme in 2013 !!!

Donaire comes to FIGHT !!!

Rigo will FALL if he comes to fight

Just as soon as he tastes the power of Donaire his AZZ will be on da mat,

IF

He gets up and survives the round he will Run like a chicken and you will hear boo's from the crowd

Comment

Sure hope this actually goes down. If so, we get a fight we've been calling for as boxing fans in 2013.

Comment

Concurred!

Comment

this will be a boring fight after round 3. rigo will be on his bike after eating a couple of bombs.

Comment

about time...

Comment

Nonito will destroy that boring, overrated twat
              then hopefully, we finally get Nonito-Mares
              that shoulda came first, but with the promotional beef, whatever
              Nonito needs to brutally KO Rigo, not just beat him
              then he can actually do something in the pros before his next big fight

Comment

Donaire is facing the purest boxer on earth. He wont be tagging Rigo that much, instead he will get outboxed by the classy cuban.

Comment

please let this be true.

Comment

I dont see the big deal with either of these fighters but it sounds fun. Dont have horse in this race so dont care who wins just hope for good fight

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I think people are putting too much emphasis on a 7 month layoff. Its 7 freaking months, not a year not a year and a half.
                      At this level, the world class P4P level, seven months is a long time. Rigo can walk into the ring and spank some journeyman after a year-and-a-half long layoff, but against Donaire, he needs to bring his A-game. I would've preferred that Guillermo get at least one good fight in-between, like Poonsawat. As it is, it's like playing minor league ball one day and being called up to the majors the next. That fastball and curve are gonna look a lot different at that stage. I don't like it, but opportunity is knocking and Rigondeaux has to answer the door.

Comment

Working...
                      X