Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight is listed on boxrec. So its looking like this fight is surely finna get made. An absolute jewel of a scrap. I see Rigo beating Nonito in a classic match up that has us calling for a rematch this fall. Outstanding job to Arum if this fight gets signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      about time...
      What do you mean about time? Neither of these guys even held a world title at 122 to begin last year. This fight has only gained momentum the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        The fight is listed on boxrec. So its looking like this fight is surely finna get made. An absolute jewel of a scrap. I see Rigo beating Nonito in a classic match up that has us calling for a rematch this fall. Outstanding job to Arum if this fight gets signed.
        They're giving it 4/5 stars. lmao!

Anyway, I hope you're right on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          about time...
          Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          What do you mean about time? Neither of these guys even held a world title at 122 to begin last year. This fight has only gained momentum the last few months.
          Yeah, it hasn't been long at all. It just feels that way to us, the people that've been wanting this fight so bad.

Comment

awesome!! gonna be a great fight..as much as i hate arum having anything to do with boxing, i cant deny im actually satisfied with this match-up. Bob, this still doesnt redeem the fact u ruined alotta great, possible match-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              And don't forget the neck, it's also considered the chin.
              Did you know Marroquin out weighted Rigondeaux by a least 8 pounds that night? So a SBW fighting a SFW, he should had Ko GR, and Marroquin can bang...

Comment

Damn right Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
                  I give credit to donaire he goes after the best right away in his division manny fans needs get on his nut now
                  The best? He fought 4 times at 122 last year, none of them were the best

Comment

as a boxing fan, i am very happy that this fight got made.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Nowhere in here does it say that the fight is on. Ronnie is jocking Donaire now.
                      You also did not check all the other sites reporting the same thing. Does anyone read other boxing web sites?

Comment

Working...
                      X