Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao-Marquez 5 won't be in U.S. (thanks obama)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Lol at how mad OP's comment about Obama makes some people. The fact is, he's 100% correct.
    I'm telling you, people better read up on some shizz, the rich actually got off easy, the middle class is carrying this country.

Comment

i like pres obama ..so does my family..and it really does'nt matter where this fight takes place...hell , i dont care if they make it in mexico, i just wanna see it..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Ya'll crazy...time to wake up, this country is sinking. There are a few counties closing up schools early this year in VA because there isn't enough funding to pay the teachers and next year a few schools won't have state accreditation.

My check has decreased $28.00 dollars over the last month and I expect it to decrease an additional $30-$45 dollars in a few months once health care takes effect.
        C'mon Man!!!!!!

My check decreased too....I don't like that....

But what schools are you speaking of? Somewhere in Southern VA? I can see funding not being there because they are small time....that's the reason they integrate with other larger schools...nothing wrong with that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
          C'mon Man!!!!!!

My check decreased too....I don't like that....

But what schools are you speaking of? Somewhere in Southern VA? I can see funding not being there because they are small time....that's the reason they integrate with other larger schools...nothing wrong with that.....
          It's sad man, education should be a priority not an after thought you know? Charles City is one county....25 minutes away from Richmond, not a major county but not the smallest either.

I'm a member of this community group that helps out with blind people and this girl in Hanover county (some of the best schools in the state) had to use some equipment from 1942 to get her work done. My group bought her a braille laptop that costs $6000 so she can do her school work. The printer alone for that thing costs $7000....stuff isn't cheap but if one o the better school systems in the state can't accommodate special needs students then who can?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Ya'll crazy...time to wake up, this country is sinking. There are a few counties closing up schools early this year in VA because there isn't enough funding to pay the teachers and next year a few schools won't have state accreditation.

My check has decreased $28.00 dollars over the last month and I expect it to decrease an additional $30-$45 dollars in a few months once health care takes effect.
            Ha! I got a 5% raise and now bring home $6 less every paycheck. Sucks, very much actually, but luckly its not that bad but if it needs to be done to bring this country back then so be it.

As for the fight i do love Vegas but another country hosting a fight would be pretty cool.

Comment

Ha! I got a 5% raise and now bring home $6 less every paycheck. Sucks, very much actually, but luckly its not that bad but if it needs to be done to bring this country back then so be it.

As for the fight i do love Vegas but another country hosting a fight would be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post

That was the joke around my office too.

Comment

so basically they should have taken floyd's offer after all?

Comment

I was honestly hoping PAC would do a fight in the Philippines or something. Quit chasing the buck and go back to "fighting for the people". I think his fans over there deserve a good show.

Comment

LOL @ these hypocrits, like they wouldn't ***** about having to pay an extra 1,000,000 on a 20mil purse. In one fight, those two would have to pay more in INCREASED taxes than most of you will pay in your entire lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X