Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunkin: Donaire to fight Rigo, Darchyinyan or Chris John in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be rigo because Chris John doesn't fight anyone good and let's say he does want Donaire good luck getting a deal done with Arum. Im sure John would want a lot more money than Arum would give. Meanwhile Rigo will fight for what? Half a million? Easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      So by your theory Arce and Montiel rematches would be better matchups too. Arce and Montiel have better resumes and credentials than Rigo.

How about a 3 fight package extravaganza with rematches with Darchinysn, Arce and Montiel while were at it. Donaire versus 3 proven legends with extensive resumes.
      Vics last fight was against an undefeated prospect he was supposed to lose to, Rigo hasnt fought anyone with a pulse. Beating up on nobodies doesnt earn you a title shot. Quit fighting the Teon Kennedys of the world and earn a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        Vics last fight was against an undefeated prospect he was supposed to lose to, Rigo hasnt fought anyone with a pulse. Beating up on nobodies doesnt earn you a title shot. Quit fighting the Teon Kennedys of the world and earn a shot.
        Let me ask you this. Why does Rigo need to earn a title shot when he already has the title?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
          Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K.A

Let me ask you this. Why does Rigo need to earn a title shot when he already has the title?
          Hahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Having a belt doesn't make you a champion. Hell, I'd put my money on Arce to beat Ramos and I think the Arce was a **** fight for Donaire. Rigo hasnt beat ANYONE, at all. I'm really only interested in Mares for Donaire, but out of the 3 fighters listed Rigondeaux deserves it least.

Comment

Oh look Chris John it is then. Followed by Darchinyan then Mijares at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A
                Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Having a belt doesn't make you a champion. Hell, I'd put my money on Arce to beat Ramos and I think the Arce was a **** fight for Donaire. Rigo hasnt beat ANYONE, at all. I'm really only interested in Mares for Donaire, but out of the 3 fighters listed Rigondeaux deserves it least.
                Who had Donaire beaten before fighting Darchinyan?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                  Having a belt doesn't make you a champion.
                  You just said Rigo hasn't earned a title shot. Now titles don't mean ****? LOL

But they sure do mean a lot to Donaire. He wants to become the undisputed champion at 122. What does he need to do that? Defeat all of the champions in the division. And Rigo is one of them.

Rigo hasnt beat ANYONE, at all. I'm really only interested in Mares for Donaire, but out of the 3 fighters listed Rigondeaux deserves it least.
                  So he doesn't deserve the opportunity to unify the division? And he's trying to fight someone. He's trying to fight the other guy in the division who has a belt. But people like you would rather see Donaire knock out Darchinyan, Arce and Montiel again instead of seeing a matchup between two of the top 3 fighters in the division.
                  Last edited by -PBP-; 01-17-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Who had Donaire beaten before fighting Darchinyan?

What relevance is that? If you want to demand Nonito fight someone it should be Mares. Rigo is nothing. If there is a fighter at your weight who present a legit challenge why push for a fight with a lesser fighter?

Comment

You just said Rigo hasn't earned a title shot. Now titles don't mean ****? LOL

But they sure do mean a lot to Donaire. He wants to become the undisputed champion at 122. What does he need to do that? Defeat all of the champions in the division. And Rigo is one of them.

So he doesn't deserve the opportunity to unify the division? And he's trying to fight someone. He's trying to fight the other guy in the division who has a belt. But people like you would rather see Donaire knock out Darchinyan, Arce and Montiel again instead of seeing a matchup between two of the top 3 fighters in the division.
                      Rigo deserves all the praise that comes with beating Rico Ramos, which happens to be very little. Ronny Rios-Donarie anyone? Yea, I thought not.

Comment

Working...
                      X