Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You said Cotto has a better resume. Now Floyd does.
    i thoght i was being clear ..if you want quality then cotto got it in the bag ..then if youre talking quantity then it's floyd ..it's really preffence...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i thoght i was being clear ..if you want quality then cotto got it in the bag ..then if youre talking quantity then it's floyd ..it's really preffence...
      And your preference is that Cotto has a better resume, correct?

Comment

And your preference is that Cotto has a better resume, correct?
        i prefer quality over quantity so yes you are correct...unless the quantity is too much....

Comment

Im going to be real for a second. This has nothing to do with Margarito and everything to do with Floyd. Margarito is no different than Alexander or Berto. Their all HBO hype jobs. Between the 3 of them they have 0 wins against top opposition, not counting the questionable Cotto win. The only difference is Margarito called out Floyd. If Berto wouldve called out Floyd you all would be making pointless threads talking about how Floyd ducked Berto, even though you know Berto has no real shot at beating Floyd. The same way your trying to diss Guerrero, because you think hes next, and hype Canelo or Martinez, because their not fighting Floyd next. And if Floyd chooses Canelo in May youll just flip flop your argument no matter how redicluous it makes you guys look. The fact that you dont know who Floyd is fighting next urks you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            i prefer quality over quantity so yes you are correct...unless the quantity is too much....
            Vernon Forrest = greatest welter since Pernell Whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              What was wrong with Hatton? Lemme guess the fighters Floyd ducked are all conveniently promoted by Bob Arum right? He just fought Cotto. It took 2 weeks to sign it with no Arum involved. You figure it out.
              Why fight a JWW in Hatton when there was Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, ..... who were all true WW? There would have been nothing wrong in fighting Hatton ONLY if Floyd would have then fought true WWs after that instead of conveniently going on vacation while the other warriors went on fighting their wars.

I heard that excuse a thousand times. GB don't fight TR.

but why then did

Mosley fight Manny
              Manny fight Oscar

and

Margarito vs P. Williams
              Mosley vs Margarito
              Mosley vs Cotto

Again, those are just excuses. I thought Floyd was his own boss?

I figured it out for you:
              Cotto fight was 5 years too late. It was low risk, high reward (money) for Floyd. That is why it was made so fast.
              Months before signing Floyd was interviewed and admitted that Cotto had been in too many wars and was flat-footed and he even thought that he possibly lost a close one to Clottey and admitted that people would criticize for choosing this version of Cotto. Once he signs, Floyd and his fans get amnesia and Floyd says, "Cotto is an undefeated fighter"

You guys can buy all that but I see right thru it!
              Last edited by ADP02; 01-17-2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Vernon Forrest = greatest welter since Pernell Whitaker
                bro , youre all over the place man , seriously....youre like a shattered glass right now or a drunk pig

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Why fight a JWW in Hatton when there was Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, ..... who were all true WW? There would have been nothing wrong in fighting Hatton ONLY if Floyd would have then fought true WWs after that instead of conveniently going on vacation while the other warriors went on fighting their wars.

but why then did

Mosley fight Manny
                  Manny fight Oscar

and

Margarito vs P. Williams
                  Mosley vs Margarito
                  Mosley vs Cotto

Cotto fight was 5 years too late. It was low risk, high reward (money) for Floyd. That is why it was made so fast.
                  Months before signing Floyd was interviewed and admitted that Cotto had been in too many wars and was flat-footed and he even thought that he possibly lost a close one to Clottey and admitted that people would criticize for choosing this version of Cotto. Once he signs, Floyd and his fans get amnesia and Floyd says, "Cotto is an undefeated fighter"

Why do you guys keep talking about the man going on vacation or retiring? Doesn't he have the right to do so? The man has been boxing before he started walking.
                  Damn, I swear you guys are undercover Floyd fans. The ones talking about him are far worse than his fans. One a daily basis, the hate threads outweigh the fan threads. Oh, you can be your own boss and take advise from people, there're called advisors. Every boss has an advisory staff

Comment

Mosley left GBP to get the Manny fight.
                    Mayweather was already a year into retirement when the Pac-Oscar fight happened.

And lmao at citing the Cotto fight, that's the same Miguel that your little tin can hypejob refused to fight without a 148 cw.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

but why then did

Mosley fight Manny
                    Manny fight Oscar

and

Margarito vs P. Williams
                    Mosley vs Margarito
                    Mosley vs Cotto

Comment

Puga = puta

This thread is full of angry Pac fans.

Puga is just mad.

Pac is irrelevant. Above 135 Floyd fought everyone the genboxpub wanted him to fight. Guys he specifically called out avoided him.

He didn't start cherry picking til after DLH if you want to go there...

Comment

Working...
                      X