Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir or Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito. Which names look better on your resume?

Cotto was getting knocked around by Torres when Judah and Floyd fought.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Do you not have a reason?
      yes i do ..younger shane >>>anything that floyd has done at ww..ofcourse floyd's got the quantity obviously...

Comment

Are you serious, man? IDK how many spots exactly but he'd be a lock as an ATG.
        He's already a lock for top 50 ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          yes i do ..younger shane >>>anything that floyd has done at ww..ofcourse floyd's got the quantity obviously...
          Because of one win? Is Vernon Forrest a greater welter than all of them? He beat a younger Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
            Cotto was getting knocked around by Torres when Judah and Floyd fought.
            So what? He won that fight by TKO. He then moved up, slapped Quintana, Zab, and Mosley (fresher Mosley than the version Floyd fought) around. He was a top dogg at 147. Floyd vs. Cotto was THE fight to be made in '08. Guess what happened? Floyd retired.

He's already a lock for top 50 ATG.
            That's cool. Where would you have him if he fought prime, undefeated Cotto and Margarito after beating prime, undefeated Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Because of one win? Is Vernon Forrest a greater welter than all of them? He beat a younger Mosley.
              like i said , floyd got it by quantity , not quality ..dont know why you keep pushin...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                like i said , floyd got it by quantity , not quality ..dont know why you keep pushin...
                You said Cotto has a better resume. Now Floyd does.

Comment

So what? He won that fight by TKO. He then moved up, slapped Quintana, Zab, and Mosley (fresher Mosley than the version Floyd fought) around. He was a top dogg at 147. Floyd vs. Cotto was THE fight to be made in '08. Guess what happened? Floyd retired.

That's cool. Where would you have him if he fought prime, undefeated Cotto and Margarito after beating prime, undefeated Cotto?
                  Did you not read my original post? How am I justifying Floyd's retirement? Read the post next time.

I said he missed Cotto in 08. The first line of my first post. But somehow I'm justifying his retirement LOL

Comment

Did you not read my original post? How am I justifying Floyd's retirement? Read the post next time.

I said he missed Cotto in 08. The first line of my first post. But somehow I'm justifying his retirement LOL
                    Ok, cool. Floyd will forever have Zab and Baldo instead of Cotto and Tony. I will LAFF at that for the rest of my life. Good night, amigo.

Comment

Ok, cool. Floyd will forever have Zab and Baldo instead of Cotto and Tony. I will LAFF at that for the rest of my life. Good night, amigo.
                      Like people will ever remember Margarito lmao. Now THAT is laughable.

Floyd>Mosley>Margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X