Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Cares

Vernon Paris, Mauricio Herrera, Damn just fight somebody, anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Watch out dude, you might get flamed out the ass. This is the same thing I said on one of my threads and people were whining like no other. Who's REALLY there for Bradley? Would you rather rematch Abregu and grab some $$ or keep inactive being obsessed with a Pacquiao fight?

Sorry but I don't agree with ya logic...Maybe Bradley is just wanting a better then Peterson or Abregu for himself and the fans(which he has every right to do)I think should be applauded not hated on by this forum..I mean how yrs have we seen TR fighters taking **** fight after **** fight..I don't think it's omly about Pac,as you laid claim in ya post...I believe it's about quality of fight which I really don't understand how Bradley get's bashed for this...
      I understand where you're coming from and I also thought it was great of him to tell Arum to **** off but it looks like instead he hurt himself. And let's be real here, besides Peterson, Mike Jones, Alvarado and Abregu who else does Arum have to offer him?
      Originally posted by PBP View Post

I agree with that. He does deserve props for standing up to Arum. The problem is that Bradley is in his prime right now and its possible that he will be shelved for an extended period of time waiting on the right fight. In the meantime, I would rather him fight a guy like Provodnikov or Zaveck just to stay active and keep his name in the mix. He also turned down a fight with Alvarado which I thought wouldn't have been a bad fight for him to take as well.
      Wtf seriously? I didn't know this. What was his reasoning behind it?

EDIT: Nvm I think I recall this. He said something like, he wants the winner (Rios) not the loser (Alvarado) right?

Man, now that I think about it I think that was dumb too...

Comment

Who gives a fuck

Comment

He ducked Khan is all I know. Then went to toprank to avoid golden boys Amir Khan.

Khan would of beat down on this milk dud

Comment

This just released today:

On Tim Bradley's likely return on March 16:

"The matchmakers are working on a sensational opponent. That fight is being negotiated, and hopefully, that will all fall into place.

"Once it's announced, people are going to say, 'Wow, I can't wait to see the fight.' But I'm not telling you who he is fighting."
            I wonder who this "sensational opponent" is.

Comment

4-syllable word, dayum, it must be a relevant opponent then. Will it be a GBP opponent? that would definitely be sensational. Maidana?? Ortiz?? Lopez???

Comment

I thinking Timmy will go on to fight the winner of the Alexander-Brook fight in a meanlingless unification fight. PLZ dont let it be Bradley-Alexander 2......

Comment

I smell Marquez,or Guerrero...Who was this released by??

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    4-syllable word, dayum, it must be a relevant opponent then. Will it be a GBP opponent? that would definitely be sensational. Maidana?? Ortiz?? Lopez???
                    Originally posted by chilost View Post
                    I thinking Timmy will go on to fight the winner of the Alexander-Brook fight in a meanlingless unification fight. PLZ dont let it be Bradley-Alexander 2......
                    I doubt it's gonna be Marquez. Guerrero and Alexander are with GBP and it won't be Brook cause he won't have enough time to train.

His next opponent will be... GAMBOA AT 140! I dunno why I want this fight so bad and I don't even like watching Bradley.

Comment

It's on the front page of The Ring

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I doubt it's gonna be Marquez. Guerrero and Alexander are with GBP and it won't be Brook cause he won't have enough time to train.

His next opponent will be... GAMBOA AT 140! I dunno why I want this fight so bad and I don't even like watching Bradley.
                      Actually that's the first name that came to my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X