• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Don't be silly Andrew.

Why do you have two similar accounts?
    Oh it's you you creep.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Yes, the poor pathetic kid does seem to be ridiculously infatuated with David Haye. It's sad, really.
      So says the poster that mentioned Haye before he did.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 01-17-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

In 2011, Haye was supposed to be the 50th KO but it ended in a decision.

Mormeck was #50

Tony Thompson was #51

Boxrec shows 59(50)-3
        Looks like Wlad can't count.

Boxrec also has Vitali ahead of Wlad in the HW rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Looks like Wlad can't count.

Boxrec also has Vitali ahead of Wlad in the HW rankings.
          Vitali is ahead, despite Wlad having the better resume overall, because Wlad hasn't fought a top 5 opponent in the past 18 months.

Vitali's win over Adamek is better than Wlad's wins over the past 18 months (Mormeck, Thompson, and Wach).

If Wlad fights and beats Povetkin, he'll move ahead of Vitali again.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Hating on and to actively hate someone are two very different things. At least I admit it. You are hating more on Haye than I am the bros, you just hide behind the holiness of "being the bigger man". As I have explained many times, and please distinguish between myself and this fake profile Andrew5050, I also believe the Valuev fight was a crap fight - but Haye won it. How could he lose when he didn't get hit at all during the fight? The only depressing thing is an experienced guy like yourself calling a two weight world champion with a 86% KO rate and who fought for the Unified HW championship of the world, depressing. My liking for Haye has nothing to do with my dislike of the brothers. I used to like Vitali, never Wlad, but since he came back from retirement they have both been fighting crap opponents and have adopted this safety first attitude. Boring boring boring.
            Bigger man. what are you talking about? You really are delusional and yes it is a fact that I don't like David Haye as a fighter but that is as far as it goes. I also just asked my 20 year son and he said hating on someone and hate are pretty much the same thing. So, it is obviously not a generational thing and hate is in fact still hate. And those are the words you have used.

And yes he is two division champ with how many defenses and against who? The 86% also looks good against Wlad until you add in the fact that Wlad actually has twice as many fights against way better opponents. So in reality it really doesn't matter all that much. And for some reason those are the details that you seem to think don't matter.

In closing I will give you one detail that defines Haye's career for me. He has fought exactly one opponent in a championship fight that was in his prime. Who was it? It was Enzo Mac and that is really not saying much at all. So, you can continue twisting the details and stay in your delusional David Haye fantasy fandom. But in the end any real boxing fan knows the truth of the disappointment that Haye's career has been. And what is really strange is that you probably care more about Haye's career then he even does.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              You mean the guy with the PhD? Does he look as dumb as the person who thought the public would believe an anaesthetised broken pinky toe on one's rear foot would cause one to lose by 8 rounds?

By the way, if you want to emphasise a word you don't write it in capitals; you put it in italics, you moron. Haven't you ever read a book?

I'm sorry, but you are simply too dumb to contend with. You are dumber than a 6th grader. I will have to put you on ignore. You are unworthy of my time.

Go suck Haye's throbbing toe.
              David Haye got a PHD too..

They a dime a dozen for Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Bigger man. what are you talking about? You really are delusional and yes it is a fact that I don't like David Haye as a fighter but that is as far as it goes. I also just asked my 20 year son and he said hating on someone and hate are pretty much the same thing. So, it is obviously not a generational thing and hate is in fact still hate. And those are the words you have used.

And yes he is two division champ with how many defenses and against who? The 86% also looks good against Wlad until you add in the fact that Wlad actually has twice as many fights against way better opponents. So in reality it really doesn't matter all that much. And for some reason those are the details that you seem to think don't matter.

In closing I will give you one detail that defines Haye's career for me. He has fought exactly one opponent in a championship fight that was in his prime. Who was it? It was Enzo Mac and that is really not saying much at all. So, you can continue twisting the details and stay in your delusional David Haye fantasy fandom. But in the end any real boxing fan knows the truth of the disappointment that Haye's career has been. And what is really strange is that you probably care more about Haye's career then he even does.
                Ok that's great. Your son is about as smart as you.
                Lets agree to disagree. I couldn't care less about the essay you just wrote. All Wlad's KOs Haye would KO. That's the truth. And you can ask your son about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  So says the poster that mentioned Haye before he did.
                  Thanks for that! Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Comment

So Wladimir wants to fight on April 6 but it wont be Povetkin so will probably make a volantary defense...here's who i think it could be out of the top 20.

Kubrat Pulev - Fighting Adamek
                    Tomasz Adamek - Fighting Pulev
                    David Haye - Possible (He re-applyed for his BBBoC Licence and Wladimir might be annoyed of him calling out Vitali)
                    Alexander Povetkin - We all know whats going on there lol
                    Tyson Fury -Possible - Wladimir said fury could be an opponent in 2013 and Fury wants it.
                    Odlanier solis - Only returned late last year after a long recovery
                    Helenius - Same as Solis and also wont accept
                    Jonanthan Banks - He trains Wladimir lol

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
                      So Wladimir wants to fight on April 6 but it wont be Povetkin so will probably make a volantary defense...here's who i think it could be out of the top 20.

Kubrat Pulev - Fighting Adamek
                      Tomasz Adamek - Fighting Pulev
                      David Haye - Possible (He re-applyed for his BBBoC Licence and Wladimir might be annoyed of him calling out Vitali)
                      Alexander Povetkin - We all know whats going on there lol
                      Tyson Fury -Possible - Wladimir said fury could be an opponent in 2013 and Fury wants it.
                      Odlanier solis - Only returned late last year after a long recovery
                      Helenius - Same as Solis and also wont accept
                      Jonanthan Banks - He trains Wladimir lol
                      Sorry top 10 i mean lol

Comment

Working...
                      X