No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Dude, it's a fake profile you are replying to. The guy who created it "hooksInYou" is just not man enough to face another man who's got different opinions than himself. So he makes an insult out of it to feel big.
    Why would someone even need to be anonymous online, maybe someone should tell him he already is anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      So will this "voluntary defense" be a relevant opponent?
      Yes of course!! According to these klit fanboys Mormeck was a top opponent! Haha. so it will be pretty hard, as we know Wlad only fights world class opponents in 50/50 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Why would someone even need to be anonymous online, maybe someone should tell him he already is anonymous.
        He's just a twat basically. He seems to think it's funny enough to create a fake profile that I don't share the same opinions about boxing he does. Instead of getting into a discussion, he goes into his shell. What can you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          He's talking about Povetkin...
          I don't get it, Povetkin or his team have been ducking Wladimir for a while. Wladimir would fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5050 View Post
            Klitschko nuthuggers don't give any facts or numbers in their posts. Haye landed more power punches than Wlad, their fight was close to a draw.
            Also, Klitschko fans hype bums like Mormeck, while the Klitschkos never fought Valuev, Haye's best win. And Haye almost KOd Valuev.
            Sad lad you really need to give it a rest. Even though Mormeck the blown up LW is clearly Haye's best win, for you to then claim the cripple Valuev is instead who in his previously fight got dominated by a 50 year old Holyfield should really give you a hint just how poor Haye's resume actually is. Next you'll probably lie again and try and convince us the awful steroid cheat Enzo is somehow amazing due to being one of Haye's best wins. I think deep down you probably know full well that even Eddie Chambers has a much better cv than that fella you're emotionally attached to. I think that really hurts you. You are that sad after all.

Comment

Come on WBA, set a date for the purse bids. Force this bout through.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                Sad lad you really need to give it a rest. Even though Mormeck the blown up LW is clearly Haye's best win, for you to then claim the cripple Valuev is instead who in his previously fight got dominated by a 50 year old Holyfield should really give you a hint just how poor Haye's resume actually is. Next you'll probably lie again and try and convince us the awful steroid cheat Enzo is somehow amazing due to being one of Haye's best wins. I think deep down you probably know full well that even Eddie Chambers has a much better cv than that fella you're emotionally attached to. I think that really hurts you. You are that sad after all.
                Hahahahaahahah you just replied to your good mates "HooksInYou" fake profile. You're such a tool it's crazy. Read the name you silly bugger. haha

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Come on WBA, set a date for the purse bids. Force this bout through.
                  That's what I'm saying. Set a purse bid, if the fight doesn't happen, strip both men of their "championships". This has gone on for long enough. I'm a fan of Wlads, he is a terrific boxer with immense power but his list of 2012 opponents read like a who's who of has-beens and unknowns. If the Povetkin fight doesn't come through then surely he has to fight someone like Helenius, Pulev and/or Boystov. Men who are ranked in the top ten by almost every alphabet organisation. It's a different story if these men turn down offers but at least start negotiations.

Comment

Dude, it's a fake profile you are replying to. The guy who created it "hooksInYou" is just not man enough to face another man who's got different opinions than himself. So he makes an insult out of it to feel big.
                    You're almost as dumb as the heavyweight you support. This Andrew 5050 character is on my ignore list. I give my consent to the staff of this site to verify that Andrew 5050 is on my ignore list and doesn't share my IP adress.

P.S. I heard David Haye wants to become an actor. That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. He will be an even bigger failure in acting than he was in the Wladimir Klitschko fight. Haye is far too stupid to act. He is even dumber than you.

Comment

No not really interesting. It will be another bum they build up ala Mormeck.
                      On a Klitschko thread hating again as per usual... Don't you ever get tired of yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X