Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    From their fight.
    From the fight? The fight you said earlier that Lewis was landing the harder shots and Vitali was looking to land more? OMFG how can you be so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      From the fight? The fight you said earlier that Lewis was landing the harder shots and Vitali was looking to land more? OMFG how can you be so stupid.
      Vitali still landed hard punches. Lewis had his face puffed up and had a cut on his nose. Where as Vitali had much worse damage to his face.

It's funny you call me stupid when you're a hating troll. Your av shows that along with your comments.

Comment

he was winnning a fight he took on 10 days notice

thats just as good

Comment

No he didn't-anyone who says otherwise is a ******,its that simple

Comment

It was an even fight. Vitali bossed the first half of it and then Lewis came on strong in the second half and imo looked like he would possibly stop Vitali if it went much longer.

Comment

Vitali was ready to be knocked out in the next round.

Comment

he's pretty much dominated everyone he ever beat
                but not everyone he faced, ie Lewis
                that fight was 4-2 Vit when Vit got stopped
                he didn't "dominate" jack shit

Comment

That is one of those fanboy created myth's.

It was a very even fight and I think Lewis, who came in in piss poor shape, was starting to get the better of it. It was stopped, but I think Lewis would have stopped him anyway had he been allowed to continue.

Comment

It was a very even fight and I think Lewis, who came in in piss poor shape, was starting to get the better of it. It was stopped, but I think Lewis would have stopped him anyway had he been allowed to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

I agree.

As I said before, from about round 4, you could see that Lewis was beginning to recuperate and read Klitschko's attacks. The intensity of the fight helped neither fighter, but Lewis looked more sure of himself after taking some BIG shots in the first few rounds.

The uppercut in round 6 was devastating, too. Just look at how Vitali stumbled back to the corner at the end of the round. He knew the fight was turning in Lewis' favour.

Comment

Working...
                      X