Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, Lennox didn't look like shit at any point. And give up on that old, tired, fat talk about Lennox, he carried some extra weight yes, but he wasn't 'fat and out of shape'. Remember, Lennox is like fine wine, gets better with age.

It was a very close fight and there ought to have been a rematch.

So, coming in at a career heavy weight is IN SHAPE? HA.

You fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      well manny hasn't said exactly that.

I don't think lennox would take him out, more likely it would need to be stopped.
      Vitali won 1st and 2nd rounds much clearly than lennox did any. even in rounds 5 and 6 it was pretty even (lennox won those but was clearly in bad state as well as vitali) I would like to see if someone has the stats by rounds.

I haven't seen vitali hurt really. it appeared to me more like exhaustion after that uppercut. Lennox was quite wobbles in 2nd.
      Vitali was clinging on for dear life.

Comment

• Jedi,

Again don't get me wrong, but you hardly can take what the fighter says as relevant. What Lennox suppose to say.. Of course after he retired he would say something as that.

Vitali said he would KO Lennox if the fight continued and that his eye was fine. Completely irrelevant, same as Lennox saying he was at his worst..
        Last edited by Simurgh; 04-08-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Vitali was clinging on for dear life.
          He was clinging, but if he was that badly hurt it's a mystery for me how Lennox hasn't taken him out. Lennox was clinging as well. They were both clinging.

I mean he did the right thing - when you are hit like that you cling. But either he wasn't that badly hurt or he recovered rather quickly.

But God that uppercut would have taken more or less anybody.

http://youtu.be/_AF6XbwT89M?t=2m10s

Now look at the 2nd round. Lennox was more hurt IMO. He is the only one clinging here and Vitali is trying to push him.

http://youtu.be/jRCGALz8pY8?t=5m55s

Great fight!
          Last edited by Simurgh; 04-08-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Jedi,

Again don't get me wrong, but you hardly can take what the fighter say as relevant. What Lennox suppose to say.. Of course after he retired he would say something as that.

Vitali said he would KO Lennox if the fight continued and that his eye was fine. Completely irrelevant, same as Lennox saying he was at his worst..
            Lennox is speaking through facts. You talk through Klitlickery. There's a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              Lennox is speaking through facts. You talk through Klitlickery. There's a difference.
              That was what Vitali said not me. Why are you trying to turn this in 'Klitlickery' argument.

I thought we're having a normal discussion.

Comment

These statements are perfectly relevant to each other.

So pretty please and with sugar on top, who is incorrect, Klit or you?
                Ok. Once more. The statements are not mutually exclusive. Lummox being in fine shape was just about enough to last 5 rounds with Vitali. Capisce?

It's not rocket science little buddy and now I have told you twice. If you don't get it, you are beyond reach.

Comment

• That was a very brutal six rounds. Vitali was breathing hard and covered with blood, and Lennox was being pushed to his limit, and looked to be in big trouble several times.

I honestly can't see the two of them surviving to the 12th round. It was a close fight, and they were both taking heavy damage.

If they continued, by round 9 or 10 there would've been a nasty KO or stoppage.

Comment

That was what Vitali said not me. Why are you trying to turn this in 'Klitlickery' argument.

I thought we're having a normal discussion.
                    We were until you started disregarding facts for your own biased viewpoints.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Ok. Once more. The statements are not mutually exclusive. Lummox being in fine shape was just about enough to last 5 rounds with Vitali. Capisce?

It's not rocket science little buddy and now I have told you twice. If you don't get it, you are beyond reach.
                    I asked you a simple question in which your viewpoint and Klit's were relevant to each other. You refused 3 times to answer the question and I know exactly why.

Cheerio.

Comment

We were until you started disregarding facts for your own biased viewpoints.
                      Mate, I was making a general comment that fighters' opinions shouldn't be counted for much.

Also I was pointing out that I agree completely with Manny's opinion on the fight, but it is slightly different to what you first said.

I don't see what I disregarded... I haven't disregarded anything at all

Comment

Working...
                      X