Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    No point discussing with him. I already spent too much time on that. Just a common hater.. Better just ignore.
    Yeh it seems that way with these red boys usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      No I don't have an alt account red boy, I meant me and the other posters have explained ourselves. What you wanna discredit each win?
      We've not even seen your list of best wins, so its going to be difficult to discredit them without you putting it up. (gentle hint)

Theres a pattern developing here......

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        We've not even seen your list of best wins, so its going to be difficult to discredit them without you putting it up.

Theres a pattern developing here......
        Look at back in the thread, we already came up with some of his best wins.

Comment

Look at back in the thread, we already came up with some of his best wins.
          not we, they guy was YOU.

Comment

not we, they guy was YOU.
            I don't have an alt account. Sanders, Peter, Arreola and Adamek are among Vitali's best wins.

Comment

I don't have an alt account. Sanders, Peter, Arreola and Adamek are among Vitali's best wins.
              thank you for listing 38 year old semi retired golfer Corrie Sanders, fat Sam Peter, fatter Arreola and two division lighter Adamek as his best wins.

I would concede that Arreola is not a bad HW opponent.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 01-18-2013, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Herbie Hide was a pretty good win, especially by the way it was.
                Gomez very good as well. I take that fight as Vitali's prime.

Comment

thank you for listing 38 year old semi retired golfer Corrie Sanders, fat Sam Peter, fatter Arreola and two division lighter Adamek as his best wins.

I would concede that Arreola is not a bad HW opponent.
                  That's exactly what you wanted to do. We can do that with many fighters.

Comment

Yes that could be said too.

Comment

Hide is a good victory, I'll give you that.

Comment

Working...
                      X