Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    When it comes to accomplishments no imagination is needed.
    I already stated what I think about accomplishments. You were talking about ability if I am not wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      I said among the greats, but I didn't say specifically he is more accomplished than Lewis.
      Among which greats does Vitali rank then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        I already stated what I think about accomplishments. You were talking about ability if I am not wrong.
        Well that's my point. You can pretend anything when you use your imagination. A look at accomplishments in this case is a harsh reality check.

Comment

Well that's my point. You can pretend anything when you use your imagination. A look at accomplishments in this case is a harsh reality check.
          Not necessary, no reality check there (for sure not harsh one, lol ). I've seen Vitali how he fought Lennox, how he fought Byrd (two loses) and many other very solid fighters.

I can do statistics about accomplishments, but do you really want to go there. I know we'll end up defining bums as so on...

Comment

Among which greats does Vitali rank then?
            Do greats extend up to the top 20 and top 30? I don't know enough to really exactly say where Vitali ranks.

Comment

Not necessary, no reality check there (for sure not harsh one, lol ). I've seen Vitali how he fought Lennox, how he fought Byrd (two loses) and many other very solid fighters.

I can do statistics about accomplishments, but do you really want to go there. I know we'll end up defining bums as so on...
              Good points made.

Comment

• in terms of accomplishments I don't have problem putting Vitali in top 20, possibly in top15.

Comment

in terms of accomplishments I don't have problem putting Vitali in top 20, possibly in top15.
                  I agree with that especially top 20, I gotta look at the rankings again to be more sure Vitali could be in the top 15 which he could be.

Comment

To me, Vitali isn't on Lennox's plane in terms of accomplishments and that is how fighters are ultimately judged. Head to head you can make a lot theories and pretend this might happen or that etc. That's what makes us boxing fans. But when we talk about rankings, it's best to go by facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      Do greats extend up to the top 20 and top 30? I don't know enough to really exactly say where Vitali ranks.
                      Is he in your top 20? I'd wanna see that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X