Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Debatable.

I don't know if Current Vitlai can beat David Haye .

I don't konw if he can beat Kubrat Pulev..

At least h2h.. He might not even be third lol
    You have a point. But he was at least top 2 for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      In other words, no. Which means he's not dominating any division. He's not even the best in his division.
      Well other than Wladimir he has been fighting others all these years, he has beaten some top ten opponents.

Comment

Your little shyt theories will work if Lewis was in the full prime of his career and than retired.

Say Vitali somehow fought Lewis after Golota.. Same fight. Same Result.
        Lewis retires.

That's a legit duck.

Lewis was almost 38. and would be 38 when the rematch happen.

Also wtf.
        Lewis is worth 150 million dollars when guys like Holyfield is broke.
        Why the HELL should he be jealous of Vitali who makes like a 10th of his salary?

AND who's lower rated than he is on any sensible list?

Man you got some serious hate towards Lewis..

Oh btw.. I told you to look for the Vitali 'ducked' Rahman article
        did you find it?

Go search
        'Vitali 5 ducks in a row'
        Is Lewis really worth a 150 million? He's a clever guy so I wouldn't be surprised. Good on him.

Comment

• Do people here really dislike the Klitschkos that much or do they just really like Lewis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            Do people here really dislike the Klitschkos that much or do they just really like Lewis?
            I just like Lewis.

A lot.

Comment

I just like Lewis.

A lot.
              Lol I know you do, I think Lewis should be respected which he is. I think the Klitschkos should get more respect than they do. I'm not saying you don't, I mean from others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                Well other than Wladimir he has been fighting others all these years, he has beaten some top ten opponents.
                See how you keep backtracking? I thought he dominated the division? Now he beat some top 10 opponents

Comment

Your little shyt theories will work if Lewis was in the full prime of his career and than retired.

Say Vitali somehow fought Lewis after Golota.. Same fight. Same Result.
                  Lewis retires.

That's a legit duck.

Lewis was almost 38. and would be 38 when the rematch happen.

Also wtf.
                  Lewis is worth 150 million dollars when guys like Holyfield is broke.
                  Why the HELL should he be jealous of Vitali who makes like a 10th of his salary?

AND who's lower rated than he is on any sensible list?

Man you got some serious hate towards Lewis..

Oh btw.. I told you to look for the Vitali 'ducked' Rahman article
                  did you find it?

Go search
                  'Vitali 5 ducks in a row'
                  Something I also find strange is how the huge Klitschko fans think Lewis should have fought his retirement just to fight Vitali....despite Lennox being an old fighter who was clearly past prime. Yet they don't think Vitali should fight Haye, because he's past prime.

Seems like it only makes sense when it benefits their guy.

I don't have a single problem with the brothers, but sometimes the crazy obsessed fans bring them down.
                  Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 01-17-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Something I also find strange is how the huge Klitschko fans think Lewis should have fought his retirement just to fight Vitali....despite Lennox being an old fighter who was clearly past prime. Yet they don't think Vitali should fight Haye, because he's past prime.

Seems like it only makes sense when it benefits their guy.

I don't have a single problem with the brothers, but sometimes the crazy obsessed fans bring them down.
                    Lennox made a right decision. He didn't need to rematch Vitali. It would be very risky for him. Although reward for beating Vitali more convincingly would be much bigger than if Vitali beats Haye.

I would love to see Vitali-haye but only if Haye is not such a lazy bull**** guy. He would retire and beating him doesn't mean much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Lennox made a right decision. He didn't need to rematch Vitali. It would be very risky for him. Although reward for beating Vitali more convincingly would be much bigger than if Vitali beats Haye.

I would love to see Vitali-haye but only if Haye is not such a lazy bull**** guy. He would retire and beating him doesn't mean much.
                      If Vitali retires then I'm absolutely fine with it, he's got other things to achieve now.

However, if he fights again, I do think it should be against Haye and nobody else for a number of reasons. Much like I felt with Lennox. If Lennox was going to fight again, I felt there was only one person it should have been against.

I do think you tend to be the most reasonable Klitschko fan on here, but there are some others that let bias get in the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X