No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Every thread about this fight, the first time someone mentions Pac looking really good someone has to come in and say, "He got knocked out, he sucks, he did nothing right at any point and LOL."

Lumping pathetic. Two great fighters had a great fight, and since another great fighter wasn't involved they have to be d*cks.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
        anyone who argues that KD punch is anything but PEDs power is either a Marquez fan or an idiot, or both. That Is a FACT.
        agreed...or at least be somewhat su****ious...

marquez 39 years old showing more power than when he was younger and in his prime...
        Last edited by Bermuda; 01-16-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          agreed...or at least be somewhat su****ious...

marquez 39 years old showing more power than when he was younger and in his prime...

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

your ignorance level is too damn high...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              your ignorance level is too damn high...

Comment

everyone who trys to say marquez is on PED and cant even string a intelligent sentence or even a semblance of a intelligent sentence.

take this

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  everyone who trys to say marquez is on PED and cant even string a intelligent sentence or even a semblance of a intelligent sentence.

take this
                  that didnt even stagger me, maybe you should hire Heredia.

Comment

I think Pac getting robbed against bradley had something to do with Pacs mindset in the JMM fight and maybe made Pac a bit more reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                      that didnt even stagger me, maybe you should hire Heredia.
                      I would why not and I would be willing to take any drug test like Marquez, But i bet you'll still cry foul play cause an ass whooping is hard to shake off to weak minded individuals.

Comment

Working...
                      X