Collapse
No announcement yet.

The humble Manny Pacquiao????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt he pay his groupies money to entertain him by doing dumb**** like fight each other or whoever eats most food gets $100

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      We mean professionally. He's respectful to everyone, no matter what happens. Just look at how he reacted after Marquez knocked him out.

No athlete of the caliber of Manny Pacquiao is truly humble. You can't be to reach the level he did.
      What did you expect him to say after being KTFO? "Huh, i didn't think it was the right decision to stop the fight at that point?"

Comment

• I really don't put too much thoughts on these people's personal lives, boxers, football players, tennis players, actors - celebrities.

Floyd's extra curricular activities such as wife beating, threatening security guards, giving loads of cash to strippers and all that just doesn't interest me one bit. I love rock stars and I love their songs and I never thought of disliking them because of what they're doing behind the scenes. Rock stars as you know probably have the dirtiest personal lives and I've never heard a fan expressed distaste over it.

These types of topics are for girls and sissies I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          im really starting to wonder if school was ever a part of your life. Because if you havent seen it by now you got serious issues! You win no prize here you are making yourself look incredibly obtuse! You say you dont hate Pacquiao...im sorry is that word to strong? Lets go with dislike! You say you dont dislike him yet you are in every Pac thread bashing him and never do you have anything good to say! So your argument is totally inconsequential! For i am like a cat toying with a mouse here! You talk about LOL worthy...You have to hate someone to be more inclined to acknowledge their positive traits? :WORD: Now youve said a mouth full! WOW just plain WOW!
          The Cat ends the mouse!
          Nice Ad hominem to cover up the fact you have nothing else to say.

I don't hate or dislike Pacquiao and as for me never having anything good to say about him?
          Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Really speaking he shouldn't get in the ring again.

1) He has millions.
          2) He has taken a lot of damage throughout his career.
          3) He is in his 30s.
          4) Stepping in the ring is always a risk.

At this stage in the game I really think it is an unnecessary risk for him to take as his legacy is sealed and he has millions in the bank. In terms of ring age he has been around the block and he doesn't have a style that allowed him to escape battles unscarred in addition to that he's at an age where it is naturally difficult for him to recover.

In 20 years time I'd like to see him healthy, making public appearances at big fights and giving interviews for his own documentaries. That can still happen but if he continues fighting on with the same approach the chances of that occurring diminishes.
          And no I don't have to hate someone to cause my inclination to acknowledge someone's positive traits. There are a list of things that would increase how inclined I am to acknowledge someone's positive traits, hate is one of those things along with friendship, responsibility towards the person, love etc.

Comment

• who's humble if not pacquiao?

apperently you must be a lifeless robot to be humble
            i dont see him bad mouthing anyone or talkin sht despite interveiwers pushing for him to say somethin bad about floyd(sure majority of us have seen that interview) for example, he didn't

Comment

• Manny is not humble at all. And yes driving around in a Ferrari and having pictures of yourself all over his house is not humble at all. Manny is a di ck just like Floyd the only difference is that manny is ESL and doesn't express himself like Floyd does. I think the fact that manny keeps his mouth shut makes him look humble.

Comment

• I've done everything u listed except drive around in a $200,000 car and I consider myself humble. I don't think I'm better then anyone. Don't think I'm lesser then anyone either. So I would have to say yeah, I think he is humble. Maybe he isn't a perfect role model but that doesn't make him not humble imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  TR and their image machine do for manny the same as they did for SRL, and ODH. They hide all the real stuff.
                  You're still repeating this bollocks? Top Rank had absolutely nothing to do with building Leonard's name or image,you moron.

Comment

• Humble is like bill gates the second richest person on the world driving a Prius then again he has a super crazy house then again he gives millions away

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      What did you expect him to say after being KTFO? "Huh, i didn't think it was the right decision to stop the fight at that point?"
                      Well, I don't think we expected him to tell his fans to stop accusing Marquez of PED's and giving Marquez credit where it was due for the victory.

He was pro-active in the acceptance of his defeat, which is what sets him apart from other fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X