No announcement yet.

Question for all who truly believe Marquez was not using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    well ariza specifically said he didn't know who heredia was prior to the third marquez fight...arum says ariza has worked with memo (doesn't specify when)..who knows what's the deal with ariza and memo. maybe he did work with heredia recently (preparing chavez jr for his fight with martinez) maybe he didn't, maybe he didn't see any shady stuff because heredia just kept things secret since he did say in an interview that he keeps his methods secret anyways.

truth is ariza has never been associated with dealing or making any peds....heredia HAS.
    what proof is there than heredia and ariza worked together with chavez jr?

Comment

pac was 145lbs against marquez on fight night and was 148 1/2lbs against de la hoya on fight night...how is that suspicious? plus it's not like pac destroyed a prime de la hoya anyways..
      Defend till death!

Question that is off topic but since Memo past is such a hot topic for you, what do you think of Nonito with Conte?

Comment

We need more testing. Random blood testing to go along with pre and post fight urine test. If u ask me though, I think he might have done something. His physique changed a lot more then Pacs. Mannys body never got much bigger. He was still a small guy, problem is he was beating up bigger guys and that's what Made it look suspect to me. JMM on the other hand got huge and ripped up so I think its possible but who knows. Bottom line is we need MORE ****ing testing!!!!

Comment

i'm only guessing because arum wasn't specific about when ariza worked with heredia if he worked with him at all...and ariza said in nov 2011 that he didn't know who heredia was until conte called him out for changing his name and being a ped dealer/guru/chemist...
          now you're guessing lol. just stop it.

Comment

alex ariza has worked with many track athletes. you can not be involved in that sport and not be dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              People need to stop starting these ped topics. They pretty much believe want they want to believe, anyway. Midget Pacman is on peds because he miraculously beat all these huge guys, has large head and Crackweather Sr says so. Mayweather tested positive three times because a reputable writer says so. And so on and so forth.
              What does floyd or his father have to do with this thread? The best thing about MAnny getting KTFO is that posters like yourself have to contradict 4 years of posts regarding why you thought Manny was clean. JMM passsed the tests. Let the commission do their jobs. We don't need extra tests. Now you're singing a totally different tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                What does floyd or his father have to do with this thread? The best thing about MAnny getting KTFO is that posters like yourself have to contradict 4 years of posts regarding why you thought Manny was clean. JMM passsed the tests. Let the commission do their jobs. We don't need extra tests. Now you're singing a totally different tune.
                There isn't even an American equivalent to this. As a country America has never had so much national pride and identity vested in an athlete (since we are successful in so many sports). They're devastated.

Comment

Juan Armstrong didn't confess to using roids, he asked for testing. Lance Marquez is not his name, and I demand justice!

Comment

i think it was a bit suspicious at first but now that donaire has volunteered to do all year round random testing (been doing it since july 2012) with VADA, and now that i got to understand more of conte's situation (went to prison for his crimes and dealt with the consequences of his actions, and since leaving prison has become very vocal about anti-doping and has helped to educate both USADA and the founder of VADA/dr. margareth goodman on doping and doping methods) I feel much less suspicious but of course there are always ways around the system, but at least donaire and conte are doing things to try and quell any suspicion....

with regards to heredia, he tried changing his name/identity only to get exposed by conte, he never served time for his crimes and as a result never had to face up to the full consequences of his actions, he has been secretive of who he works with (claims to work with 9 world champions) and his training methods, none of his fighters have submitted to all year round testing even though he has said before the 4th marquez fight that any fighter who chooses to work with him must submit to all year round testing...etc..etc..

imo heredia is much more shady of a character than conte....
                    so even though he also helped cheat and beat tests, as well as being a major spokeperson for VADA, you think since Nonito takes these exact protocols that the cheater helped create isnt suspicious?

I agree that Memo snitching doesnt look good on him but this isnt the streets and for me Conte going to jail doesnt make him a better person in the slightest. But hey i argued to test yhem all and got hated on for it so its nice to see testing coming to the forefront now. And all it took was Pac going to sleep.

This whole thing started with an Armstrong question so if a good guy like him can cheat to get ahead then whats to say Pac, JMM, or Nonito arent cheating for those same reasons

Comment

Marquez was on those plyometrics (new wonder-PED only Memo knows about), that's why his punching power suspiciously went up.

Comment

Working...
                      X