No announcement yet.

Question for all who truly believe Marquez was not using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    so the fact that he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist that has boasted about making 20 undetectable peds in the past and about being in love with chemistry and helping athletes cheat doesn't make you highly suspicious of marquez?? of course you'd be willing to do the fake olympic style tests if you have a ped guru like heredia working for you who is able to make undetectable peds..
    Your knighting for this is ridicoulous. Where were you when pacquiao did all of those "suspicious" things like you know refuse to take a test, say he is afraid of needles, and that he would be to weak after giving blood the same day??? That KO had a major affect on you , lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      if you believe this then floyd tested positive 3 times
      maybe he did. idk.

you think i'm accusing manny because i'm a floyd fan i guess. i'm not. i'm defending marquez against the same people who should know how it feels to be accused with no proof.
      Last edited by Big_L; 01-15-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        maybe he did. idk.

you think i'm accusing manny because i'm a floyd fan i guess. i'm not. i'm defending marquez against the same people who should know how it feels to be accused with no proof.
        obviously, if there was proof there would be no discussion, marquez is guilty/innocent, that would be it

but there is ample evidence
        Fact: Marquez has ties to PED's <-- most important fact and the path for the little things like:
        Fact: Marquez is 39-40 and he is the biggest and strongest he has ever been at this age

Fact: marquez was HIGHLY suspcicious "going into" the 3rd pacquiao fight, pacquiao was only being taken noted for signs of roids(from mayweathers) "after" beating people they didn't expect him too, which was cotto

"oh, he's not allowed to beat him, he has to be on roids" that type of thinking

there is no facts that tie pacquiao to ped's
        there is no facts about his S&C coach being a PED peddler or his trainer or whoever

so yes, since he wanted that cut-off date he can be suspicious, but when you say pacquiao is more suspicious than marquez(who moved up at 27-28 btw, not 38-39 like marquez) then i know ur just being biased

Comment

ariza did an interview before the 3rd marquez fight where he specifically said he had no idea who memo was...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11120.html

maybe heredia secretly helped chavez jr for the martinez fight and that's how ariza got to work alongside him..

and the fact remains that there is nothing suspicious about pac moving up from super featherweight to welterweight...
          Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
          Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.

ariza and memo talk back and forth on twitter on the all time. clearly they go way back. another reason you should doubt ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
            What are your thoughts on Lance Armstrong coming clean today after never testing positive, and what are your thoughts on this article publish by the New York Times this past October?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/sp...anted=all&_r=0
            Look in Pac's backyard first, before you start knocking on your neighbors door.

Comment

this topic is pointless, floyd fans will say "well pacquiao is more suspicious to me", marquez fans will say "they were both on or neither were on it and argue for marquez being clean"

pointless topic, the only ones that i think can catch the likes or marquez and heredia are vada, conte knows his sht, catching his own fighters and lol @heredia "i wanna see you protocol before agreeing", man shouldn't be concerning himself with that, leave it to marquez, they are incredibly suspicious, but it's just a shtty opinion until we get some facts
              It's not about being a Floyd fan. It's about a fighter being asked to test and refusing. That would raise suspicion no matter who the fighter is. If Marquez refuses test, I would suspect him too. I suspect chavez too and he has nothin to do with Floyd. If u're clean why not take the test and shut everyone up. PAc and Chavez Jr could have had a test in any fight to clear up all doubt. But instead pac chose to take legal action. All he did was basically say u can't say I'm on peds, but I won't prove that I'm not. It mattered to him enough to sue but it didnt matter enough to clear his name. What is that?

Comment

obviously, if there was proof there would be no discussion, marquez is guilty/innocent, that would be it

but there is ample evidence
                Fact: Marquez has ties to PED's <-- most important fact and the path for the little things like:
                Fact: Marquez is 39-40 and he is the biggest and strongest he has ever been at this age

Fact: marquez was HIGHLY suspcicious "going into" the 3rd pacquiao fight, pacquiao was only being taken noted for signs of roids(from mayweathers) "after" beating people they didn't expect him too, which was cotto

"oh, he's not allowed to beat him, he has to be on roids" that type of thinking

there is no facts that tie pacquiao to ped's
                there is no facts about his S&C coach being a PED peddler or his trainer or whoever

so yes, since he wanted that cut-off date he can be suspicious, but when you say pacquiao is more suspicious than marquez(who moved up at 27-28 btw, not 38-39 like marquez) then i know ur just being biased
                pacquiao jumped 3 divisons in less than a year without gaining an ounce of fat. he is trained by alex ariza. who knows and is familiar with heredia's methods. is it fair to assume manny is cheating too? don't be a hypocrite.
                Last edited by Big_L; 01-15-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
                  What are your thoughts on Lance Armstrong coming clean today after never testing positive, and what are your thoughts on this article publish by the New York Times this past October?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/12/sp...anted=all&_r=0
                  I relation to people accusing Marquez & Pacquiao of using PEDs, Lance Armstrong was suspected of using PEDs close to 10 years now (maybe more). The difference with both scenarios is Armstrong had smoking guns, people who physically saw him dope and confessed. We have yet to see anyone fess up and or make claims that either guy has been doping with actual proof and or detail. One can always suspect of course, but there were actual testimonies from Armstrong own team about him doping.

Comment

People need to stop starting these ped topics. They pretty much believe want they want to believe, anyway. Midget Pacman is on peds because he miraculously beat all these huge guys, has large head and Crackweather Sr says so. Mayweather tested positive three times because a reputable writer says so. And so on and so forth.

Comment

meh that's coming from arum...truth is ariza had no knowledge of heredia back in 2011...possible that he later worked alongside him to help prepare chavez jr for martinez..and maybe that's where their association began.

possible, maybe....you making a lot of assumptions. you really don't know.

point is, if you trust ariza and he trusts memo, you're killing your argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X