Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler, Froch Agree To Terms, Rematch Is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both warriors and deserve credit for making the fight happen. Can't wait to get some tickets to this.

WAR COBRA!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      I mean Ricard Olsen is probably the most straight up guy you can come across. I mean, we all know his hands were broken before the fight, but Mikkel told me, and this must have been around October time last year, that his hands were fine during the fight. Whether the previously broken hand had any implications on his preperations; i wouldn't know..
      Oh now I understand. Kessler has also said that his hands where treated so he didn't feel the pain during the fight so now it fits perfectly.

The injury prevented meaningful sparring though and the hand was surgically repaired afterwards.

Comment

Much respect to both these warriors, Kessler is a man of his word, that's nice to see, it takes a real boxer to risk going to the opponents hometown in such a big fight, like Froch did before.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          I mean Ricard Olsen is probably the most straight up guy you can come across. I mean, we all know his hands were broken before the fight, but Mikkel told me, and this must have been around October time last year, that his hands were fine during the fight. Whether the previously broken hand had any implications on his preperations; i wouldn't know..
          see what i mean? Kessler's defeat to Calzaghe doesn't really count, because Saint Kessler had bad hands. and we all know that Joe Calzaghe never had a hand issue in his life.

and Ward butted Kessler like a billygoat and had the official in his pocket, so that loss doesn't really count either.

and Kessler's fight with Froch wasn't really very close at all.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              see what i mean? Kessler's defeat to Calzaghe doesn't really count, because Saint Kessler had bad hands. and we all know that Joe Calzaghe never had a hand issue in his life.

and Ward butted Kessler like a billygoat and had the official in his pocket, so that loss doesn't really count either.

and Kessler's fight with Froch wasn't really very close at all.
              ^^^^ Quoted for the truth.

Comment

I think the first fight has become quite overrated, to be honest.

Comment

I thought Kessler-Froch was close, but Kessler clearly won 115-113. And Kessler wasn't 100% healthy for that fight.

Unless Froch is on PEDs, Kessler will win again.

Comment

happy days, hope its as good as the first, only Froch does a little better this time and gets the nod.

Any details on date and venue yet? (for some reason i cant open the article i dunno if the details are in it or not. My old PC has been playing up lately)

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      happy days, hope its as good as the first, only Froch does a little better this time and gets the nod.

Any details on date and venue yet? (for some reason i cant open the article i dunno if the details are in it or not. My old PC has been playing up lately)
                      End of May to early June. Probably at the O2.

Comment

Working...
                      X